November 19, 2017, 02:24:36 PM

Author Topic: Coons..!!  (Read 3929 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Coons..!!
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 09:00:39 AM »
see now i would have been like batman using darkness of night as cover and choke slammed the coons face first into the barbed wire. ThAts just how i roll
:shock: :roll: ;D Would be a wild ride hanging onto the coon on the way down, etc, huh?  ;D  Batman ray! Ray would also punch the coon a dozen times before they hit the barbwire, too!  :roll: :twisted: ;D That's all going on one handed while the coon is latched onto his other arm and chewing away. It wouldn't faze ray, though.
And then they hit the barbwire and on top of the battle.  ;D

The dogs were already real busy, had two coons against the fence going at it when the 3rd one dropped in.  ;D I still had 4 or 5 coon up in the tree with me, awaiting their turn whenever the coons below would be finished. If I had not hollered in time, I think that coon would have landed right on Earl.  :shock: ;D
The tree had more coon than leaves on it.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments