November 18, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

Author Topic: Fish Fry?  (Read 4298 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Fish Fry?
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2004, 09:09:23 PM »
LOL - looks like John has the carp to himself!  Speaking of our buddy John.... where the heck has he been?  We're gonna have to roust the boy up!  :wink:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Fish Fry?
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2004, 02:44:19 PM »
Been at the hospital, spouse been in all week. Home now, and getting back to normal(?). Thanks for the concern!  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Fish Fry?
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2004, 03:27:42 PM »
Sorry to hear that john, I hope all is well.
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
Fish Fry?
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2004, 09:42:25 AM »
Thanks, firekidd! In ICU, then reg. room, then back to ICU, but she is gonna finally be home for a while. She is doing pretty good at home, now. They even serve fish at the hospital for the patients. Of course, it's not carp, but I don't know why(chuckle). Can't you just see a patient served carp? Yummy! The menue in the cafeteria is pretty much the same as what the patients are served. Yes, it's that bad, for real! I can just see the food server folks; "Hey, you SURE you don't want a couple of free pieces of carp? They are free! C'mon, guy, ple-e-e-e-ease take a couple of extra pieces!"  :roll:  :lol:  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Fish Fry?
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2004, 12:49:54 PM »
That hospital food (fish) probably tastes just as good as carp! :?   Come to think of it, I'd probably rather have carp than hospital food!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Fish Fry?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2004, 07:22:11 PM »
sorry the food wasn't any good....  What hospital was it???
I used to work in St. Anthony's in Crownpoint IN, and the food there is decent... not as good as homemade, but it wasn't that bad.

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline catfishsr

Fish Fry?
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2004, 08:19:16 PM »
JOHN
I AM PLEASED ALL IS BETTER ON THE HOME FRONT. :D WISH YOUR MISS THE BEST FOR ME ,AND I AGREAE WITH BIG 58 ON THE HOSPITAL FOOD VERSES THE CARP. :P
NONE STAND AS TALL AS THE PERSON WHO BENDS OVER TO HELP A CHILD.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
Fish Fry?
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2004, 08:44:44 PM »
Thanks, guys! My wife was in Great River, in West Burlington, Iowa. She is getting back to her onery self, so she is feeling much better, thank you. And as for carp, you either love it or hate it, huh? :roll:  :-&

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Fish Fry?
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2004, 07:26:41 PM »
Glad to hear that she is better.  And I'm sorry I think that you can still have all of the carp....  or at least my share.

Got pics???

Facebook Comments