December 11, 2017, 12:14:41 PM

Author Topic: Sullivan county PA Deer Hunters  (Read 680 times)

Offline rot gut

Sullivan county PA Deer Hunters
« on: November 07, 2005, 06:05:47 PM »
I have been hunting deer up there for the last 12 years just wondering if any one from gut pile hunts up that way :twisted:
ANIMAL MOTHER

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: Sullivan county PA Deer Hunters
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 07:45:25 PM »
i used to do some hunting in forrest county, couple years back i did a weekend in lycoming county also, but mostly been staying around home area, looking into probably a weekender in indianna county this year though...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 08:29:36 PM »
I am away from my map, where abouts is Sullivan County?  I have hunted Potter, Clearfield, Clarion, Green, Allegheny, Indiana, and Westmoreland.  Westmoreland and Indiana are closest to my place, but I am always willing to travel for a good hunt. O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline rot gut

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 11:59:53 AM »
South of potter co about one hour drive, I have alot of good locations up there if you like to walk in the Lt trail guide is great for this the detail of the Wyoming state forest is good for stalking don't even bother with a stand unless you have alot of scouting time or farmland permision, If you go in deep the deer are under no pressure i am considering a late season bow hunt thurs-sat and walking out on sun up there but none of the guys in my camp can hack the outdoors without a bar within walking distance :'( I may just go to the cabin in northern Ontario instead for the late season. I need to get in the field before I explode  :twisted:
ANIMAL MOTHER

Facebook Comments