October 23, 2017, 08:28:42 PM

Author Topic: new PA member  (Read 1092 times)

Offline savage-one-seven

new PA member
« on: October 10, 2005, 03:08:04 PM »
Hello everyone!  New member calling in from schuylkill county PA.  Stumbled onto this site while getting ready for tree rat season...the how-to on squirrel dressing should be very helpful.

Here's to the upcoming season!

s-17

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: new PA member
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 03:58:07 PM »
Welcome to the site savage-one-seven.  Join in and post when you can.  There is a great group of hunters here.  I assume you have a Savage 17; you will fit right in.  Glad to see yet another Pennsylvanian join the site, I believe you are the sixth - There is me, Morax, Emmett, Huntsman,
and Nitefixer1969.

Where is Schuylkill County located?  I never heard of it.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline savage-one-seven

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 05:40:59 PM »
Hi Mad River...

Yep...savage 93R17 with wood furniture and a heavy barrel....will be the first squirrel season for both me and the gun.....it's seen plenty of target action though.

Schuylkill County is about 20 miles NW of the Allentown/Bethlehem area.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 07:52:39 PM »
Uh-oh!  Not another Pennsylvanian and .17 owner!!!   :shock:

LOL - Just kidding of course - Welcome to GPS!!!!! 

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 04:52:45 PM »
Savage17, welcome to our forum! We are gonna get along grandly! You being another Savage .17 owner, too. Bless you and the horse you rode in on, Savage! O0 O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rot gut

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 03:15:07 PM »
Good luck Killing tree rat plan to be in hickory run this weekend if work does not get in the way ;D
ANIMAL MOTHER

Facebook Comments