December 18, 2017, 03:30:44 PM

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 876 times)

Offline Animal Mother

« on: November 10, 2005, 01:03:59 PM »
 :twisted:
Hey everyone I'm a new PA hunter who specializes in land tuna.  Look forward to hearing some stories you sick Bas***ds.

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 02:22:14 PM »
Yes, another Pennsylvanian. ;D  Welcome to the site Animal Mother. O0

Glad you joined the site.  Stop by regularly and post when you can.  Also, make sure your up for a good poke in the ribs here and there.  There are a lot of good people on here with tons of valuable info and killer stories.

We like to hear more about you and what you hunt.  Where are you at in PA?
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 07:02:28 PM »
another Pa killer joins in   hehehhe they just aint stopping now!! welcome to the home away from home! like M.R. said where abouts are ya at here? i am in the plum borough area myself (near pittsburgh) holler when ya can! :-P
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 03:38:38 PM »
ANOTHER PA hunter? What's the world coming to, anyhow? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DWelcome to our Forum, Animal Mother! O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Animal Mother

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 12:49:07 PM »
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey fellas, thanks for responding.  I live in delaware county and I hunt in sullivan county.  Our group is called f-troop junior who can be found at our headquarters The High Knobb bar and resturaunt.  If your lookind for a casual beer at 10 am on opening day of buck season we're those guys who have alredy been at the bar for an hour.

Facebook Comments