November 18, 2017, 09:00:04 AM

Author Topic: Poacher  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Hobbes

• Applied for my club membership...
Poacher
« on: November 15, 2005, 09:56:26 PM »
Hey fellas. Just to vent a bit. There is a privately owned Hunting lodge about 5 minutes from my house. It is stocked with Russian Boar, elk, Moose, etc etc. Well. One of the worlds finest decided to jump the 10 ft fence and kill a monster 6x6 Elk. Cut the head off and ran. Carcass was found rotting about 2 wks later. What a waste. Now the owner is putting up bigger earthworks so noone can even see any animals inside the compound. So many people are going to miss out on the sights of these beats and once again some slob had to make hunters look bad. $10,000 reward. I'll keep you posted. Their is a pic I can find for ya too

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Poacher
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 10:06:45 AM »
Hobbes, I hope they find the bum! A lowlife was just busted at my workplace for the same thing, but it was a deer he poached.  He cut off the head and left the rest.  Some pals of his are being investigated for their involvement in the same type of activities. We bust one market hunting bunch and another bunch fills the void.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 11:03:39 AM »
Just makes you angry, doesn't it?  I hope they get the bum too.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Hobbes

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 03:41:19 PM »
It's just sad. A few years back we arrested 2 Army MP's that were jacking the White deer at night while on perimeter and selling them. At least I know they are doing time.A Loooong Time. I'll keep posted if suspects found

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2005, 09:22:29 AM »
A lowlife like that should be castrated with a dull, rusty, serrated knife! >:(
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments