October 22, 2017, 10:45:30 PM

Author Topic: Hunting products.  (Read 3885 times)

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
Hunting products.
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2005, 05:11:16 PM »
I'm with aussie joe rifle,ammo,clothes on your back,insect repellent,and a good pair of boots.
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

travo

Hunting products.
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2005, 06:19:38 PM »
it would probably be better than being found alive with them. :roll:

travo

Hunting products.
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2005, 06:26:23 PM »
one time at an express checkout lane, a lady was trying to buy some tampons. the price wouldnt ring up, and the clerk called back for a price check on tampax. the checker thought that the clerk said thumb tacks and radioed back with "is that the kind you push in with your thumb, or bang in with a hammer?"

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Hunting products.
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2005, 07:09:08 PM »
Quote from: travo
one time at an express checkout lane, a lady was trying to buy some tampons. the price wouldnt ring up, and the clerk called back for a price check on tampax. the checker thought that the clerk said thumb tacks and radioed back with "is that the kind you push in with your thumb, or bang in with a hammer?"
 Oh geez! Thats the funniest thing Ive heard all day! :lol:  :lol:
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline truk

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: Hunting products.
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2005, 01:09:09 AM »
I have found that the tampons work great if dipped in plain old doe pee(not estrus),

also i do use a call and bucks do respond to the social call and around the first of november they really respond to the tending buck grunt.I was out in the woods october 1 this year,i was setting in the woods about 80 yards from a cornfield and as the sun came up i heard 5 different bucks grunting, i had two come right to my stand,i took the largest,an 8 point. all i did was make a couple of non-dominant social grunts and bang they were there.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Facebook Comments