November 17, 2017, 11:47:48 PM

Author Topic: Alaska hunting trip members wanted  (Read 1103 times)

Offline steeliekingfisher

Alaska hunting trip members wanted
« on: November 27, 2005, 11:44:29 PM »
Hello All,
  I am planning an outing up to the GREAT NORTH for next season.  I already have the outfitter to go with,  One I have been with several times before.  They rock and have some great areas.  I am looking into doing 'Bou or Moose.  Cost run for the outfitter between 1500 and 3000 depending on what trip is planned.  We can do drop 'bou, Drop moose or float moose, or float moose and 'bou.  Like I said I have gone with them before and it has been the best of any hunts I have taken, and there are a few over the years.  What I want is to locate a guy or group of guys interested in going.  They will not take out a single hunter, due to safety and Big Bears!!! Makes it fun and interesting.  So, I don't have a partner to hunt with for this trip, anyone interested let me know, we can chat about it, get to know each other and maybe have the hunt of a lifetime.
Hunting and Fishing here, there and anywhere in between.

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Re: Alaska hunting trip members wanted
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 01:12:26 AM »
Call me interested!! Where you planning to go? When you planning to go? And when should I pack?
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline steeliekingfisher

Re: Alaska hunting trip members wanted
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 01:35:03 AM »
Hunt will be in the Dillingham area.  Muchatna herd.  I fly with High Adventure Air.  drop me an email.  Depending on the hunt they run from August for bou thru late September and the 5th thru 15th for moose.  csferrieri@msn.com
Hunting and Fishing here, there and anywhere in between.

Facebook Comments