November 23, 2017, 11:37:31 AM

Author Topic: Animal rights terrorists threaten our safety  (Read 3944 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Animal rights terrorists threaten our safety
« on: November 29, 2005, 02:42:52 PM »
Animal rights terrorists threaten our safety
Nov 21, 2005
by Cam Edwards ( bio | archive | contact )

Animal rights terrorists have won a battle in New York, and all it took was a few gallons of paint and a little trespassing. 

On the evening of November 15th, according to a press release from the Animal Liberation Front, these thugs went to the home of Lloyd Harbor mayor Leland Hairr.  They painted anti-hunting slogans across the home, gained access to the garage (the Animal Liberation Front says the garage door was open), and painted more anti-hunting slogans on both cars.  Then they put a statement on the internet containing the mayor’s address and home phone number, adding, “His dog is more of a sweetheart than a watch dog, you all should know.”

What did Leland Hairr do to deserve this?  He asked for, and received permission from the state of New York, to hold a deer cull in his village.  The small community is overrun with deer.  They’ve destroyed landscaping and vegetation throughout the town, while several have been hit by cars on Lloyd Harbor’s roads.  There are too many deer in Lloyd Harbor, and Mayor Hairr wanted to thin the population by about four dozen. 

Of course, what the Animal Liberation Front didn’t realize (or didn’t care about) was the fact that a Catholic seminary in Lloyd Harbor had already decided earlier in the week to stop the hunting on its property because of the protests by animal rights activists.  After the seminary made its decision, the State of New York backed down as well, opting not to hold a hunt at Caumsett State Park.  By the time the terrorists struck Leland Hairr’s house, the hunt had already effectively been cancelled. 

These animal rights extremists are now headed for New Jersey.  The group Win Animal Rights (or WAR), an organization that says its members are “unapologetic supporters of the freedom fighters that call themselves the Animal Liberation Front” is now looking for volunteers to “sabotage” the upcoming black bear hunt in New Jersey.  WAR’s connection to the Animal Liberation Front extends beyond mere vocal admiration.  WAR’s founder is Camille Hankins, who also serves as one of the national press officers for the North American Animal Liberation Press Office, a group that denies official connection to, but acts as the press conduit for the Animal Liberation Front.  The national press officers of the NAALPO say, “Some laws need to be broken, and those that promulgate animal exploitation and suffering are no exception.”  At least one of these press officers believes murder is a law that should be broken in the drive for “animal equality”. 

Dr. Jerry Vlasak is a trauma surgeon in Los Angeles, California.  He also serves as one of the press officers for the NAALPO.  According to a recent story on “60 Minutes”, Vlasak has said, “I think for five lives, ten lives, 15 human lives, we could save a million, two million, ten million nonhuman lives.”  He told CBS, “I think people who torture innocent beings should be stopped. And if they won't stop when you ask them nicely, they won't stop when you demonstrate to them what they're doing is wrong, then they should be stopped using whatever means necessary.”  There’s no evidence that Camille Hankins has ever disavowed or distanced herself from these statements from her colleague.   

So when hunters take to the fields in New Jersey on December 5th, what can they expect?  Will they see the usual picket signs and shouting?  Or will the “sabotage” take the form of hunter harassment?  Will hunters be followed after the hunt is over?  Will their homes and cars be vandalized?  Will some animal rights extremist take Dr. Vlasak to heart and try to kill one of those who’ve taken part in a legal and necessary hunt? 

Scott Bach, the president of the Association of New Jersey Rifle and Pistol Clubs, told me, "These animal rights extremists are flirting with the line between activism and terrorism.  It's one thing to make your voice heard, but it's quite another to actively work to sabotage a government-sanctioned event.  This kind of activity is prohibited by law and may well carry criminal penalties."  We already know these criminals think it’s fine to break the law.  We may soon know if they’re willing to take the life of a human in order to save the life of a bear. 

Groups like WAR and ALF are allowed to operate without widespread condemnation.  At the time of this writing, I have been unable to find any statement from the New York Parks Department, the Diocese of Rockville Centre, or the town of Lloyd’s Harbor expressing any sort of outrage for the attack on the town’s mayor.  Perhaps these groups are afraid of retaliation.  Perhaps they don’t want to bring attention to these fear-mongers.  With all due respect, they’re wrong.  We must be willing to speak out against these acts of terror.  To date they’ve destroyed over 100 million dollars worth of property and their rhetoric and actions are becoming increasingly more violent.  The animal rights terrorists have already decided to declare WAR.  The question is; when will we start fighting back?

Cam Edwards is the host of “Cam and Company” on www.nranews.com and Sirius Satellite Radio.  A veteran talk show host and political analyst, he blogs at www.camedwards.com in addition to his daily talk show.  Cam lives in Northern Virginia with his wife and five children.
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline steeliekingfisher

Re: Animal rights terrorists threaten our safety
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 07:52:37 PM »
sad but true!!!!!  What makes me even more sick is the fact that we the hunter are not destroying other peoples property when they refuse to grant us permission to hunt their lands, or when there is a emergency closure of some sort, you don't see us standing in protest!  These F-CKERS need to be dealt with.  I live in Washington state, where 75 percent are these tree hugging, dope smoking hippy liberals.  We the sportsman of the state are faced with constant scrutiny due to our right to protect and carry on the greatest heritage our nation has, hunting and the right to bear arms!!  This past elk season, a large handful of guys were put out thousands of dollars, when the tree huggers planted 12 inch steel spikes in the ground, popping their truck tires as they made it up the mountain to camp.  This was reported in several different areas also.  I do fight back in my own way, this year I was fortunate to kill a nice 11 pointer.  I live in a neighborhood that is 95 % microsoft liberal yuppie employees.  So I hung that deer in the front yard of our nice neighborhood, just to rub it in their winy faces!  I agree and think this was a great post!! :twisted: O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Hunting and Fishing here, there and anywhere in between.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 09:39:21 AM »
The kind of war those idiots are conducting may gain them some casualties.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 08:02:14 PM »
Have we got anybody in NJ to show these scum what happens when a gutpiler's life is endangered by a homeland terrorist? :twisted:
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2005, 08:21:36 PM »
I can't wait until the day we have someone wear a Gutpilestyle shirt in front of some of these nuts at a demonstration!   

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2005, 10:18:06 PM »
I'LL BE YOUR HUCKLEBERRY!!!!!! O0  Send me a shirt and a plane ticket up to NJ for the bear hunt.  I'll be out there in full REDNECK force! :twisted:  And of course, I'll have my trusty .45 Springfield stapped to my hip just in case anyone wants to "say anything"....... :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2005, 10:27:16 PM »
How about a slightly used shirt and some gas money?    I made John Andrews the same deal, he's supposed to pick you up Saturday Morning!   :-P   LOL  (Still waiting on the allowance from the little lady this week  :-\ )

Haha - if we were closer to those bozos we would have us a GPS convention!   All of us piled in EllwoodJakes peta mobile!!!!!   :twisted:

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2005, 11:57:23 PM »
Ya think we will all fit in Mad's minivan ?
John Andrews is my hero !

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2005, 06:48:53 AM »
Ya think we will all fit in Mad's minivan ?

make it for warmer weather i will ride the bike......  personal experiance though, mad river definatly knows what the gas pedal is for in the 4 runner he got   :shock:
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2005, 08:00:38 AM »
I love my state of Vermont for the fact that they have made it illegal for the anti's to interfer witha hunt. If a hunter is in a field, or is pulled-up on an animal it is illegal for them to yell, honk the horn, or anything of the like to scare the animal  O0 , I guess the anti's #'s where starting to take a plunge when they were allowed to do this  :roll:  :twisted: . But there is a down fall the law, and that would be that ammo sales have fallen slightly.  :roll:  :twisted:  O0
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Facebook Comments