November 24, 2017, 07:17:15 PM

Author Topic: Animal rights terrorists threaten our safety  (Read 3945 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Animal rights terrorists threaten our safety
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2005, 11:30:52 AM »
I will gas up the minivan, hook up the trailer, and add the car top carrier if you guys are serious. :twisted:

"Gut Pile Style Road Trip to Piss Off PETA Pansies" = Sign me the F' up! O0

And Morax, in regards to the accelerator pedal, "When in Doubt, Gas It" and "Drive it like you stole it" are my motto.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2005, 12:16:17 PM »
And Morax, in regards to the accelerator pedal, "When in Doubt, Gas It" and "Drive it like you stole it" are my motto.

NO?! really??? hehehhe  :roll: O0
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2005, 07:51:29 PM »
How about a slightly used shirt and some gas money?    I made John Andrews the same deal, he's supposed to pick you up Saturday Morning!   :-P   LOL  (Still waiting on the allowance from the little lady this week  :-\ )

Haha - if we were closer to those bozos we would have us a GPS convention!   All of us piled in EllwoodJakes peta mobile!!!!!   :twisted:

Right on! ;D ;D ;DI imagine BC's .45 would look just right there, too. Watch the PETA  rats scram when they hear a GP war whoop and battle cry. "Lets whup some butt"! :twisted: I get to scalp some of them, too.  :twisted: :) :) :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline NJHUNTER

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2005, 12:28:15 AM »
I’m in NJ, but will unfortunately not make the hunt dates (05-10 DEC). I don’t think you’ll see too much activism here. They make a lot of noise in the press….the press will actually cover it, but when push comes to shove, even the activists have to pay the bills….so they’ll so to work. You’ll get a few activists that live off of government funding and the ones that live off of parental funding (college students).

I like the fact that they scheduled the dates on week days!!!.....no weekend warrior activists!!!
Anyone got a tasty recipe for this?

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2005, 04:33:16 PM »
Could it be??? Is there actually some justice out there? :shock:
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2005, 10:11:07 PM »
Could it be??? Is there actually some justice out there? :shock:

I don't think it's a matter of justice, but a matter of the F&G dept. thinking ahead. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2005, 09:48:47 AM »
I ran into a human (?) roadblock years ago on opening morning of deer season in Utah. There were  insults and confrontations until the sheriff showed up and informed the critter huggers that he was going to be gone for the rest of the weekend and the protesters would be on their own. When we proceeded on foot through the nitwits with our rifles at the ready, they decided it must be healthier elsewhere. We also informed them that we wrote their vehicle license numbers down, and if there was any damage to our vehicles, we were going to pay them a personal call at their homes that night. That was the end of the nitwit trouble. The protesters just kind of evaporated and didn't show up there at Mapleton Mountain again.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2006, 02:13:27 PM »
You guys seem to have a better handle on then I do.
I mean in 2004 when I was driving home with a 3 pointer strapped to the roof of my 89 s10blazer, and they yelled, I'd stop and ask if they wanted to help cut it up.
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2006, 09:41:00 PM »
Never had a problem with the bums and I sure hope I never do. I would take it real personel if someone messed with my day out, doing the one thing that I really love to do. Pull my chain while I'm out trying to release a bit of stress from everyday life... well it could be real unhealthy. BUT! I must say I do agree with one of their points................. ;D 
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline wirwin

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2006, 04:45:11 PM »
Come on petards just try and break into my home and vandalize my stuff.  Come on, see what happens.  Huh, didn't think you wanted me to bust out my .38, Kabar combo.

Facebook Comments