October 17, 2017, 02:42:25 PM

Author Topic: just registerd  (Read 36207 times)

Offline upatreeVA

just registerd
« on: November 17, 2005, 01:21:46 AM »
Hi all, just registered and figured id say hi. I'm 33 from Mathews Virginia. Been deer hunting since  i could walk, thanks to my grand-dad.  Addicted to muzzloader hunting, stand hunting  and flirt off and on with bow hunting.   Have a small family hunting club of about a dozen guys and about 1,000 acres and we have  usually 10-12 beagles that will burn a deer up.   The older i get the more id rather be up a tree than chasing after dogs though.   I'll stop the rambling on now.  Thanks for a great website.   James

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: just registerd
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 05:03:51 AM »
Welcome aboard James!!!  Hang around, I think you'll like it here!   :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline MI_Yankee

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 07:44:03 AM »
Welcome!  Jump in when you can!

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 08:10:23 AM »
Good to have more Virginians. O0
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline Hobbes

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 08:39:46 PM »
Welcome to the site. Never used dogs for deer but definitly flattened my rear on a stand for hrs on end

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 10:48:52 PM »
upatreeVA - Welcome to the site. O0  Virginia is a gorgeous state, with some great hunting and fishing.  I lived in Middletown, south of Winchester, for a couple of years.  (I would have loved to hunt Skyline Drive. :twisted:)

Did you guys get rid of that stupid car tax yet?  Man did that royally suck.

Anyhow, didn't mean to get off on a rant.  Again, welcome to the site.  Join in the discussions when you can.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 09:23:20 AM »
James, welcome to the gang! We promise you can sit here, just plop down on that log by the campfire and grab a pie pan and fork. We ain't tellin' what's hanging in the pot over the fire. O0 :) O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rock

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 12:01:09 AM »

Hello to all I hope you don't mind a canadian joining in, I've been hunting since I've been a youngster,
    basically shot all kinds of big game animals and enjoy the outdoors to the fullest. I'm fortunate where
     I  live I can hunt not to far from my house. :roll:

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 05:13:17 AM »
A CANADIAN?????!!!!!   ???

Welcome to Gut Pile Style!!!   I think we've got a few of THOSE around here, so you will fit right in!   O0  Jump in where you can and don't be afraid to throw some trophy pics out there.  (BTW - trophy to us is the best one we got that particular day!  8)   )

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 12:45:38 PM »
Glad to see ya, rock! You sound like a solid fella. That's a good thing, in case you wonder what that means. Join in the fun and stretch you feet out to the campfire, rock. O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments