October 20, 2017, 07:20:50 PM

Author Topic: hello  (Read 744 times)

Offline deerdog

hello
« on: December 01, 2005, 10:45:56 PM »
I'am new to the site and wanted to say hello to everyone.I love to hunt deer,rabbit, fox,squirl,duck and anything else I can find but, there is a catch.I do things a little different than most.Ido it from a wheelchair.I'am from SOUTH Carolina and I hunt with dogs and I also still hunt.I hope that doesnot offend anyone.I hope to get to chat with some of you and maybe you can tell a 33year old countryboy a few thing to help me kill that big one that I'am always been chaseing.THANK & GODBLESS :) :)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 10:49:28 PM »
Welcome to Gut Pile Style DeerDog!!!  You're among friends!!!     :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 11:45:45 PM »
Welcome to the pile. Roll on up next to the fire and tell us some lies..er.. stories. Stick around you'll find you're among friends. Most of us are a bit handicapped (mentally) too and some, like me are downright crippled(Mentally). I, for one, admire your gumption to get out and do it regardless of the situation. O0
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2005, 09:31:06 AM »
Deerdog, welcome to our gang! You have fallen among the best of rascals, here. Yep, you get closer to the campfire, it's pretty dang cold. If you smell something really bad, it's probably one of the sasquatches too close to the fire and he's still wet. Don't sit too close to them, especially that long haired one. He's the one that likes to pass gas without warning, and has a habit of doing that too close to the fire. :shock:I wouldn't kid you, don't sit close to him. Bigcal58 will be dragging another deer into camp pretty soon, and The rest of the gang will show up before the sun comes up again. Don't loan that big longhaired sasquatch any chew, either. He never brings his own.  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 12:23:21 PM »
DD.. welcome to the home of the people your mom forgot to warn you about!! been in a chair before, know what its like, feel more than free to toss your 2 cents in anywhere and everywhere! we are a good well rounded bunch, (mostly rounded in the mid-section) but i digress.. btw.. has anyone seen my sharp poking stick?? :-P
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments