October 23, 2017, 04:40:53 PM

Author Topic: I hate when they do that!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3887 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: I hate when they do that!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2005, 10:35:32 AM »
hahah mad you seen me i aint that big a guy, so i probably already am....
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2005, 03:45:26 PM »
of course i could take morax on any day 8)  probaly even out shoot him to :wink:
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2005, 06:34:12 PM »
of course i could take morax on any day 8)  probaly even out shoot him to :wink:

Well, I met the big hairy wildebeest (aka Morax) and I will say you could place him right in a mountain man movie and he would look the part: tall, bearded, and mean looking, complete with the psycho mountain man felt hat.  He stands about 6'2", goes about 235 Pounds, and acts bullet proof. O0  Squadoosh, you better pack a lunch, it's gonna take you a while.  :'(  (Hint, he's got a bum knee. :twisted:)

Now that there shooting part, the last time he and I were out, he said, "Watch this, see that squirrel about 35 yards out?"  I said yes.  He goes on to say, "I am gonna shoot him with this 12 Gauge, with an Improved Cylinder Choke, and he is gonna die from one BB in the eye."  Once I quit laughing, and got back off the ground - he hit me - and I said yeah, sure you will.  Well, his shot ran true; Death from one BB in the eye.  Squadoosh, you better start practicing.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2005, 06:38:45 PM »

Well, I met the big hairy wildebeest (aka Morax) and I will say you could place him right in a mountain man movie and he would look the part: tall, bearded, and mean looking, complete with the psycho mountain man felt hat.  He stands about 6'2", goes about 235 Pounds, and acts bullet proof. O0  Squadoosh, you better pack a lunch, it's gonna take you a while.  :'(  (Hint, he's got a bum knee. :twisted:)

Now that there shooting part, the last time he and I were out, he said, "Watch this, see that squirrel about 35 yards out?"  I said yes.  He goes on to say, "I am gonna shoot him with this 12 Gauge, with an Improved Cylinder Choke, and he is gonna die from one BB in the eye."  Once I quit laughing, and got back off the ground - he hit me - and I said yeah, sure you will.  Well, his shot ran true; Death from one BB in the eye.  Squadoosh, you better start practicing.

oh my god and i thought i could bullSH*t!!!  first its a leather hat .... second i am only 6 foot and maybe 190..  it was a modified choke, and it was only 20 yards tops hahahhaha heheh you definatly am nuts mad ya know that buddy hahah hehe ;D ;D
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2005, 07:20:16 PM »
me and morax are pals...i think   but when u said i should start practicing shooting when i was the at target range with my dad he was sighting in his gun and he asked one of the ppl running the place if i could shoot and they said sure so i went up there and i was about 6 by the way poped one right dead center in the plate O0   today i still shoot the same way iv taken turky and rabits from over 20 yards (running) but i dont know it would be close
its a bird its a plane its a....

Facebook Comments