December 12, 2017, 02:33:44 PM

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 2413 times)

Offline DeathWind

Hello Everyone
« on: December 10, 2005, 10:55:14 PM »
HI.

My name is Cory and Im from NW Oklahoma.  Im a husband and a father of 3 screamin (and I mean that in a cool kinda way) but 3 screamin future hunters ages 16, 8, 6.  the 2 older ones are girls,  the 6 year old is my son.

Im a avid bowhunter,  I havn't taken my rifle deer hunting in 3 years but I do get my smoke pole out every year to go black powder hunting with my dad so that we can enjoy a hunt or 3 together.

I look forward to getting to know you in the future

Im excited about this forum and really love the name because happiness is a steamin hot gutpile.  ;D

When I release my arrow Death is in the Wind!

Throw a dart at a map and go there!  Get the tires muddy on the suv.  Trade a hot shower for a plunge in a cold stream.  Take your kids camping and jury-rig a shelter,  Saw kindling from downed trees,  Reel-in breakfast and show them that survival isn't about fleeing from some cyborg on a video screen!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 11:38:27 PM »
Welcome to Gut Pile Style Cory!!!    It's an odd bunch.......but we'll grow on ya!   :twisted:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 12:23:03 AM »
i got 2 screamers myself bud.. and kick back, since yer the new guy you get to go get the fire wood.... hehehe kick back relax check out some of the older posts, in fact just yesterday i thin someone asked whats in your possables bag, so there ya go!! oh and at least a warning is nice before tossing the BP into the campfire.. hehehh :twisted:
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 07:17:12 PM »
DeathWind - sounds like you will fit right in.  "Happiness is a Hot Steaming Gut Pile" - Good one, I'll need to remember that one.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline DeathWind

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2005, 05:23:35 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone,  I know Im going to really enjoy this site.

Throw a dart at a map and go there!  Get the tires muddy on the suv.  Trade a hot shower for a plunge in a cold stream.  Take your kids camping and jury-rig a shelter,  Saw kindling from downed trees,  Reel-in breakfast and show them that survival isn't about fleeing from some cyborg on a video screen!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 12:50:23 PM »
Cory, welcome to our GP Forum! So, you are from the great state of Oklahoma, huh? That's welcome news, we are sure glad to have you here!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2005, 03:26:15 PM »
yep were always glad to have another member  O0
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline DeathWind

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 07:28:40 PM »
Thanks everyone,  and yep John I am from Oklahoma,  ever been here?  If so,  what part?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2005, 02:19:47 PM »
DeathWind, I worked all over the state. I had an OK driver's license, too. One guy I worked for was Bill Hess, from Manchester, OK. It's in the north central part of the state, about 4 miles from Kansas, Grant County. He's dead now, but his mom and brother Dallas may still own the ranch (farm). I used to hunt some quail and pheasants there, too.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline DeathWind

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2005, 08:09:10 PM »
Ok,  well I live just outside of Canton in Blaine county,  about 20 miles north of watonga and about 20 miles south of fairview.

If ya ever make it back this way,  look me up,  maybe we can do a hunt together,  I hunt 7700 acres of private land,  but the land is bow,  black powder and shotgun only. 

Facebook Comments