October 20, 2017, 06:29:01 AM

Author Topic: deer in backyard....  (Read 539 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
deer in backyard....
« on: December 14, 2005, 09:50:30 AM »
man i was beat yesterday, trying to fight off a cold, so i dope myself (shut up) and pass out... at 1 am the dog goes insane!! I mean holy terror the world is coming to an end and timmy is still in the well kinda racket!!!!!  i bolt upright, the wife mumbles something bout shut 'er up...  i go to sliding door and low and behold 4 deer in the back yard just a walkin through .. nice but not no 1 am guys come on.....got back to sleep at 2 am cause the dog thinks hey yer up time to play.. and back up at 6 to get kids to school... man i am beat like a rented mule...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: deer in backyard....
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 12:42:46 PM »
A lullabye would knock you out, huh? That's too bad, Morax. I got to bed around 4 AM, or so. My grandkids woke me at 7:30. Daughter had to go to work, Grandpa is school bus again, after shoveling several inches of last night's wet snow. Why did I buy a long corner lot with twice the normal sidewalk, anyhow? With a 2 hour delay for school due to weather, it was crazy at the gradeschool clear across town. Of course, wife has me stop by the grocery store. Now, it's about time to get ready for work, a 10 hour shift in several inches of slush and snow. I can see some accident scene work already. Then, it's probably 50 to 100 miles of patrol on bad roads, dodging deer and assorted critters all over the roads. I'm gonna be tired by midnight. It's misting outside, rumored to be freezing rain and other fun tonight, too.  Why do we get out of bed some mornings, anyhow? :-\
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 12:56:44 PM »
amen to that one john! i hear ya on the mess outside dealing with the critters is the fun part of my job in the goo outside! usually i gotta deal with the idiots at the accident scenes... no dang fun!

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 01:24:22 PM »
Morax and his never ending saga of bad luck and horror stories. :'(

Just reading his posts makes my life more bearable.  O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 02:14:24 PM »
heheheh i am so glad i bring a smile to peoples faces... hahah  tell ya though past couple months have been a holy terror of things huh? you know more of it than i put online here but dang huh? lets see quickie recap 2 deaths another in hospital (twice) another needing meds retweeked, ummm oh and a partrige in a pear tree!!  one thing i learned never say it can not get worse!!

Facebook Comments