October 21, 2017, 08:46:09 PM

Author Topic: Can You Find Me this Time???????  (Read 3494 times)

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Can You Find Me this Time???????
« on: December 15, 2005, 03:27:50 PM »
 ???  Ok Morax lets see if you can post the cling-on sticker in the right spot on Mad's computer screen  ;D . Alittle help would be look for the rear leg, or I will show the next picture of this animal tomrrow. Actully I found it with the white of it's throat, and ears sticking up.  8)
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Can You Find Me this Time???????
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 03:32:43 PM »
Marlin, do you think you can make that picture any smaller? ???  It's about the size of a matchbook and Morax's sticker is covering up the whole thing; I can't see through the sticker and he put it on there with Crazy Glue, so I can't remove it.  :'( 

I can't wait for Squadoosh to get in on this one.  :twisted:  I am sure Morax will be sharpening the stick good this time. :twisted:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 03:34:17 PM »
Marlin, do you think you can make that picture any smaller? ??? It's about the size of a matchbook and Morax's sticker is covering up the whole thing; I can't see through the sticker and he put it on there with Crazy Glue, so I can't remove it. :'(

I can't wait for Squadoosh to get in on this one. :twisted: I am sure Morax will be sharpening the stick good this time. :twisted:

I am working on the size as I post this, hopefully I can post a bigger picture next post  ???  :-[
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 03:37:31 PM »
Lets see if this is any bigger. ??? I guess it's bigger, but I can't get the size needed, sorry. :'(
 I know I am asking for trouble with Morax, I know the stick is sharp, but I need help. :sad: :shock:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 03:45:05 PM by MARLIN »
Take a Youth Hunting

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 03:50:42 PM »
Marlin, do you think you can make that picture any smaller? ??? It's about the size of a matchbook and Morax's sticker is covering up the whole thing; I can't see through the sticker and he put it on there with Crazy Glue, so I can't remove it. :'(

I can't wait for Squadoosh to get in on this one. :twisted: I am sure Morax will be sharpening the stick good this time. :twisted:
hahaha im sure he is but i cant find this one because its SO TINY!!!
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 03:56:04 PM »
Squadoosh find the center of the picture, then look straight up to the next big tree in the center, look real close, it's standing there looking at the camera.
Take a Youth Hunting

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 04:03:21 PM »
buck or doe?

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 04:07:36 PM »
buck or doe?

Oh my , this one is another doe, but I think Morax is going to paint antlers on it for us.  :D
Take a Youth Hunting

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 04:08:22 PM »
great.... :D

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2005, 04:12:08 PM »
great.... :D

Did you find her?
If not PM me, and I will send you a bigger picture.  :wink:
Take a Youth Hunting

Facebook Comments