October 19, 2017, 09:00:45 AM

Author Topic: Can You Find Me this Time???????  (Read 3493 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Can You Find Me this Time???????
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2005, 10:22:35 AM »
in the post, is she standing dead on looking at the camera almost middle of the picture, right above the word me in your post?

That is exactly what I thought, but the picture is a little on the small side, so I can't be sure. :shock:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2005, 10:25:55 AM »
in the post, is she standing dead on looking at the camera almost middle of the picture, right above the word me in your post?

Look Morax found his good contacts  :roll: .
 I am sorry for the size of the picture, but it won't let post the orginal size, to big, so I had to resize, and that was the next size.  :'(
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2005, 10:30:29 AM »
doing t he happy dance now buddy!!!!! O0 O0 O0
i thought so but was not sure and it looked maybe? could be
??
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2005, 10:49:58 AM »
Morax I here that your useing your scope to look at these pictures  :roll: , I can't tell you who is telling your secerts, but I know he might drive a minivan.  :-X
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Morax

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2005, 10:51:50 AM »
Morax I here that your useing your scope to look at these pictures  :roll: , I can't tell you who is telling your secerts, but I know he might drive a minivan.  :-X

yeah and not the scope on the rifle but the bench top model too hahah :shock:

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2005, 11:16:42 AM »
Well, maybe my vision is still okay. O0  Did Squadoosh find it this time? :shock:

Marlin, I told you his secret in confidence.  What's with you giving him hints? :'(
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2005, 11:27:51 AM »
Well, maybe my vision is still okay. O0  Did Squadoosh find it this time? :shock:

Marlin, I told you his secret in confidence.  What's with you giving him hints? :'(

No poor Squadoosh hasn't found the critter yet. Waiting to hear from him. If he live anywhere close, he has snow day. We had 24" of the stuff this morning, and not going to quit until tomrrow.  :'(
Take a Youth Hunting

Offline Morax

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2005, 12:01:29 PM »

No poor Squadoosh hasn't found the critter yet. Waiting to hear from him. If he live anywhere close, he has snow day. We had 24" of the stuff this morning, and not going to quit until tomrrow.  :'(

24" ???? thats in one hit? or couple here couple more later? dang if thats a one shot dumping i would say time to moveeeee but i bet my kids would love it!!

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2005, 01:44:05 PM »
Ya you guys just got alittle of what the storm had in store,  :shock:
24" in one dump, well it's time for the sleds(motroized) to work.  O0
Take a Youth Hunting

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2005, 02:25:19 PM »
Ya you guys just got alittle of what the storm had in store,  :shock:
24" in one dump, well it's time for the sleds(motroized) to work.  O0

I have a customer in Maine, who drives his snowmobile to work.  Apparently, where he is at, the plow trucks don't come around too often.  Driving a snowmobile to work would way be cool.

Facebook Comments