October 18, 2017, 05:13:56 AM

Author Topic: Can You Find Me this Time???????  (Read 3492 times)

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
Re: Can You Find Me this Time???????
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2005, 10:41:06 PM »
what did u do shoot it? hit it with a stick? scare it?
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2005, 11:09:09 AM »
nope i froze and watched him, he stomped his foot at me a couple times huff/snorted at me twice, and when i didnt move he turned nice and slow, made a arc up around where i was sitting at skirted me by about 20 foot till he got to the exact opposite side of where he first noticed me, and then he went about his merry way dead away from me...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2005, 09:17:00 AM »
Mad River your swearing again, you know having fun, and that word don't go togethrer, I meant hunting the Coyotes, or getting way out back for the Rabbits. I have a Suburban for going to work, do you know how much snow it would take to stop that hoggggggggggggggggggggggggg.  :shock:
It would take a lot of snow! We had a 4WD one at work when I was new there. We tossed some sandbags in the back, for insurance. Back then, it was the only 4WD our dept. had, and there was always someone saying they needed it more than someone else. A lot of our patrol area is rough going, and the old truck could always get us there and back. Now, we have several GSA 4WDs that are rolling 24/7. :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2005, 10:17:22 AM »
Yep I haven't found enough snow yet, and I only been running in 2wd, can't wait to lock all 4 up.  :twisted:
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2005, 12:47:55 PM »
I can go through snow deep enough to be pushing it with my front bumper with my extended cab Toyota Tundra. I imagine your big Chevy will certainly do the same. Snow, no problem. Icy roads, pretty dicey driving with most anything, allthough the 4WD does help.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2005, 01:17:04 PM »
I can go through snow deep enough to be pushing it with my front bumper with my extended cab Toyota Tundra. I imagine your big Chevy will certainly do the same. Snow, no problem. Icy roads, pretty dicey driving with most anything, allthough the 4WD does help.

I should have told that fool last night in front of me, his s10 didn't make the hill hehehe.
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Facebook Comments