October 20, 2017, 12:18:07 PM

Author Topic: INTRODUCTION  (Read 1568 times)

Offline ice

INTRODUCTION
« on: December 16, 2005, 10:35:12 AM »
Hello, I`m Johnny Cash.

Woops sorry, my username  is ice and just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself.
I`ve always enjoyed all those "un" things. You know, huntun, fishun, kayakun, shootun, etc.
In short, I like being around people that support the second ammendment of our constitution.
I`m from the south eastern US.
At the moment, i`m facinated with Hummers. I had three and now have two.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 10:39:21 AM by ice »

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: INTRODUCTION
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 10:37:20 AM »
hahah well the first thing i thought was vanilla ice? hahahah whew drinkin tooooo early today but i am allowed.... welcome to the pile!! pull up a log by the fire! good bunch o guys and gals here! am sure you will fit right in!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 11:33:00 AM »
Hunting, Fishing, Shooting, and Kayaking, and a Fascination with Hummers?  ???
Boy, I could insert some stuff there that would get the moderators all fired up.  :twisted:

Ice, sounds like you will fit right in.  Get busy and start filling us in on what you hunt and kill.  Do you do any kayak fishing?  (I just bought my first canoe this year, I really enjoy it.)  By the way I liked the target pictures you put up in your other post; man I gotta get a 17!  Stick around and join in when you can, Newbie.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline ice

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 01:42:27 PM »
Thanks for the kind welcome.
Well first it was women, squirrels, then quail, then doves, then deer, kayak fishing, motorcycles, women, all dangerous game I might ad.  Ive gone full circle and getting into squirrel hunting again.
I had a hart attack this September and it kinda kicked the bucket from under me but i`m coming back.
My whole family fishes from kayaks. We have owned two bass boats but sold them both because we like the kayaks better. Just throw them in the back of the old truck and go. No batteries to charge and no expensive upkeep.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 02:14:04 PM »
Ice, welcome to the gang! Weomen are dangerous game, you know. Bears, lions, nothing compares to weomen.  :roll: :wink: ;D ;D ;DI captured one 31 years ago, and kept her. She is still very dangerous. Domestication has not changed her. Actually, marriage makes them much more dangerous if you think of doing some more "hunting"!  :shock: ;D ;D 
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2005, 04:37:34 PM »
i was gonna say you tried to domesticate one? dang i have given that up and am just going for a semi peaceble truce... you know i wont screw up you wont tear me a new one...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline ice

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2005, 10:15:12 PM »
 I like to act macho online sometimes. Cannot get away with it in real life.
The truth is, I have been domesticated myself. Same woman for 37 years.
I`m even trained to put the cammode seat down. :-[
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 10:19:51 PM by ice »

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2005, 01:05:13 AM »
Yep, that is probably par for the course for most of us.  My wife and I have been together for 11 Years and have been married for 6 Years.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2005, 10:22:02 AM »
Yep, that is probably par for the course for most of us.  My wife and I have been together for 11 Years and have been married for 6 Years.
Geeze, you have held up pretty good, for that long! :wink: ;D ;D ;D O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2005, 12:02:17 PM »
Geeze, you have held up pretty good, for that long! :wink: ;D ;D ;D O0

Yep, I get batter and bruised here and there, but overall I am better with her than without her.  :twisted:

How long you been hitched?  ???

Facebook Comments