December 16, 2017, 09:31:00 PM

Author Topic: INTRODUCTION  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: INTRODUCTION
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2005, 02:04:15 PM »
Yep, that is probably par for the course for most of us.  My wife and I have been together for 11 Years and have been married for 6 Years.
Geeze, you have held up pretty good, for that long! :wink: ;D ;D ;D O0

Yep, I get batter and bruised here and there, but overall I am better with her than without her.  :twisted:

How long you been hitched?  ???

TDL!!!  thats too d*mn long for the long hand peoples...

here well madd you know its 13 yrs/14 total
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2005, 10:38:10 AM »
I have been hitched to the same 5' 2"  Cherokee for 31 years. She is dangerous with sharp objects and can butcher a deer quicker than anyone I know. I sleep with one eye open after I tell her a "short" joke. No kidding. She is dangerous. :wink: I would rather sleep in a a 100 foot pit full of snakes and alligators than make her mad and then close both eyes.  :wink: :roll: ;D ;D She is a world champion rolling pin batter, too. She told me this, herself. Thank goodness our daughter doesn't share her passion for rolling pins. She likes knives, though. Our son in law says he can sleep with one eye open, too. It's a developed survival instinct, actually. :shock: ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2005, 11:03:43 AM »
31 Years, congratulations, I think.  :twisted:  She sounds like a real pistol. :D
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2005, 03:18:46 PM »
Yep, that is probably par for the course for most of us.  My wife and I have been together for 11 Years and have been married for 6 Years.

Yep she did you good, she even convince you that a minivan was a munster truck.  ;D   ;D  ;D

As you can see we have sharp poking sticks Ice, but Mad river still has pletty ribs left. Welcome to the fun house.
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2005, 03:48:28 PM »

Yep she did you good, she even convince you that a minivan was a munster truck.  ;D   ;D  ;D

As you can see we have sharp poking sticks Ice, but Mad river still has pletty ribs left. Welcome to the fun house.

i think we all get a good ribbing as well as give a good ribbing here i am sure ice, you will fit in... i think i aughta start a new business for sharpening the poking sticks in here...
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments