December 16, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

Author Topic: carryin squirrels  (Read 2946 times)

Offline Meat Hunter

• Head Shots ONLY
Re: carryin squirrels
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2006, 01:23:38 PM »
Get a TURKEY VEST. It has all the room you need for a day in the woods. Plenty of pockets, a drop down seat to keep your butt dry and comfortable. Big game bag for a heap of bushytails. I use one for turkey hunting , one for squirrels, one for deer. Just grab it and go.  Another useful contraption! :D :twisted:
Havin' fun at the expense of others!

Offline Meat Hunter

• Head Shots ONLY
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2006, 01:26:16 PM »
longfisher, SEVEN DUST WILL KILL YOU! The fleas come off with the skin! :twisted:
Havin' fun at the expense of others!

Offline olhippie

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2006, 08:09:31 PM »
....FAR OUT! No fleas on my squirrels..Can you say pancreatic cancer?...Be careful Morax,kidding aside, Sevin dust is very toxic,and though it breaks down with time and sunlight,its a WHOLE LOT more dangerous to you than a few fleas..Fleas leave a dead animal pretty quickly anyway.Once the circulatory system stops,blood presure drops to ZERO, and the little buggers can't get the 'food' they want with thier bite they drop off looking for a  host with blood presure..Ticks do the same.

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2006, 09:11:43 PM »
....FAR OUT! No fleas on my squirrels..Can you say pancreatic cancer?...Be careful Morax,kidding aside, Sevin dust is very toxic,and though it breaks down with time and sunlight,its a WHOLE LOT more dangerous to you than a few fleas..Fleas leave a dead animal pretty quickly anyway.Once the circulatory system stops,blood presure drops to ZERO, and the little buggers can't get the 'food' they want with thier bite they drop off looking for a  host with blood presure..Ticks do the same.

olhippie, that was longfisher that does the seven dusting! not me i would be the one afraid of poisoning myself there ^^^
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline longfisher

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2006, 10:32:43 AM »
Hmmm...poisoning?  Never even considered it...dumb&ss that I am, I guess.  I suppose I've used so much of the stuff around the house and garden and gotten so much on and in myself that I've never considered it too much danger.  Thanks for the reminder and the sanity check.  I'll think better of it in the future...even in the garden.

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2006, 02:50:56 PM »
Ran across this on the web... never hear of an endangered squirrel. Anyone out there heard of these critters?
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2006, 04:17:47 PM »
maybe its a "area" reserve type o thing.. anything inside is safe..
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline olhippie

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2006, 07:05:25 PM »
...Morax, Sorry for y\the ID confusion in my previous post..

Facebook Comments