October 23, 2017, 10:24:12 PM

Author Topic: what if.....  (Read 10636 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
what if.....
« on: December 20, 2005, 09:09:06 AM »
ok guys/and gals i think is the time year to pull out all the stops.....so lets start a "what if" thread... I'll start us off....

what if... da vinci  met bubba ??
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: what if.....
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 09:33:46 AM »
;D ;D ;DMorax, that's a riot! ;D ;D ;D Dang, I thought that was my sister, for a minute there! ;D ;D ;DWHAT IF- There was a lonely young fella that discovered the love of his life. She was the perfect woman. When he told his father about the girl, his dad told the young fella he couldn't marry the girl, she was his half sister. The fella was devastated. A couple of years went by and the young fella met another fantastic girl. Again, the father confessed to being the girl's father. The son was crushed. Three years later, the same thing happened with another beautiful woman.  Crushed, the son told his mother of the terrible luck he was having. His mother replied, "Oh, don't pay any attention to him. He's not your father".
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2005, 09:42:14 AM »
hehhehe good one

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2005, 09:51:31 AM »
;D ;D ;DMorax, that's a riot! ;D ;D ;D Dang, I thought that was my sister, for a minute there! ;D ;D ;DWHAT IF- There was a lonely young fella that discovered the love of his life. She was the perfect woman. When he told his father about the girl, his dad told the young fella he couldn't marry the girl, she was his half sister. The fella was devastated. A couple of years went by and the young fella met another fantastic girl. Again, the father confessed to being the girl's father. The son was crushed. Three years later, the same thing happened with another beautiful woman.  Crushed, the son told his mother of the terrible luck he was having. His mother replied, "Oh, don't pay any attention to him. He's not your father".

All right that sounds just like my best friends sogga, and I still can't figure why  people are afriad of us Northerns.  ???  :shock:  ;D  ;D
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 07:53:22 AM »
What if the tables were turned?
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 08:38:21 AM »
What if the tables were turned?

Then we would eat off the floor.  :roll:
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Morax

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 11:52:44 AM »
hahah couple years ago i bought a photo quality printer for the desktop here, that snipercat was the first thing i printed with it hahhaha

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2006, 02:16:04 PM »
What if?
Guess I might try hunting there.
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline Morax

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2006, 10:41:15 PM »
squirrels started thinking like ducks?

Offline Morax

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2006, 10:43:04 PM »
you know yer dog needs to go hunting when

Facebook Comments