December 16, 2017, 05:57:41 AM

Author Topic: what if.....  (Read 10710 times)

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Re: what if.....
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2006, 12:52:05 PM »
Handguns vs. Women
Top 10 reasons why some men favor handguns over women
#10 You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.
#9 You can keep one handgun at home, and have another for when you're on the road.
#8 If you admire a friend's handgun, and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.
#7 Your primary handgun doesn't mind if you keep another handgun for a back up.
#6 Your handgun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.
#5 A handgun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.
#4 Handguns function normally every day of the month.
#3 A handgun doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"
#2 A handgun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.
And the number one reason a handgun is favored over a woman!
#1 You can buy a silencer for a handgun

You forgot to mention, or atleast what Mad River is told all the time, that was a quick shot.  :D  ;D
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2006, 12:54:58 PM »
they dont call em speedy gonzalez for nothing
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2006, 12:56:45 PM »
He told me that quick draw was his favorite.
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2006, 02:03:54 PM »
What if there was no plastic surgens, just imagine Mad River before plactiC surgey.

Take a Youth Hunting

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2006, 02:08:25 PM »
Great, I see that it is "Pick On Mad River Week" again.  :'(
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2006, 02:17:01 PM »
Great, I see that it is "Pick On Mad River Week" again.  :'(

You should be happy, atleast I painted the teeth in there.  :twisted:
Take a Youth Hunting

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2006, 02:31:34 PM »
 Regarding little women being such a handful..... Didn't you hear  Dynamite comes in small packages  ;D Imagine a short red-head  :shock:( red heads are known for short fuses)
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2006, 02:33:38 PM »
Regarding little women being such a handful..... Didn't you hear  Dynamite comes in small packages  ;D Imagine a short red-head ( red heads are known for short fuses)

My 10 year old daughter is a red Head, temper. Oh my i actually feel for her future boy friends.
Take a Youth Hunting

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2006, 04:18:32 PM »
Regarding little women being such a handful..... Didn't you hear  Dynamite comes in small packages  ;D Imagine a short red-head ( red heads are known for short fuses)

My 10 year old daughter is a red Head, temper. Oh my i actually feel for her future boy friends.

the ex wife was a 5'2 redhead, irish and indian... wanna talk about short fuse, or should i just take a photo of the knife scar i got?  :shock:
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2006, 10:27:03 AM »
Yes, short weomen are very dangerous! They have a fixation with sharp pointy things, too. :shock:We survivors learn to sleep with one eye open when our short spouses are not in a happy mood. A short redhead gal is scary, too. I have a 5 year old redhead grandaughter that will be a terror someday. I think I should have a warning tatooed onto her forehead. :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments