December 16, 2017, 10:02:41 AM

Author Topic: New Contest Honors America's 'Ugliest' Deer Stands  (Read 4542 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: New Contest Honors America's 'Ugliest' Deer Stands
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2006, 09:10:04 PM »
two things   damn! and   when can i move in??
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2006, 09:19:28 AM »
two things  damn! and   when can i move in??

Ya what he said.

That thing has more room than my apartment.  :-\
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2006, 09:40:00 AM »
Wow, talk about high class hunting. :)  That would be like hunting from the balcony of the Ritz. :)
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
    • http://www.brandonwildlifestudio.com
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2006, 11:16:12 PM »
 :)....i had to steal your idea GP....hope you don't mind  :-\

Take another look at the prize/sponser pages...

LadyT

aka: Brandon Wildlife Studio
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Sometimes i aim to please, but mostly i just shoot to kill.

All of us were born crying. Some of us outgrow it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2006, 01:11:11 PM »
AttaGirl!  Us Gut Pilers have to stick together!  :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2006, 02:12:58 PM »
Yeah, I think I could be talked into sleeping in one of those hunting cabins!  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2006, 08:21:03 AM »
If you haven't checked out the contest yet,  what are you waiting for?!   The prize package just keeps growing.  Heck - I'm wishing we hadn't sponsored now, so I could enter!!!!   :twisted:   

I'd love to see someone from our clan end up winning, so get it in gear!   All you have to lose is a few minutes to snap a pic and send it in!   8)

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2006, 10:04:03 PM »
Is the stand suppose to actually be owned by the person sending in the pic.?  Could the pic just be random, like one you took a pic of while out hunting but its not really yours?
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2006, 05:14:32 AM »
Scanning through the rules page, I don't see anything  that says you have to own it.   However, you could always drop them an email at ugliestdeerstandinamerica@yahoo.com to confirm.   O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2006, 06:39:24 AM »
I've been trying to get some pictures of our stands/shacks.  Always seems like I run out of time before getting around to taking the pictures. :-\ :-[
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments