December 12, 2017, 10:19:42 PM

Author Topic: HUNTING DOGS FOR SALE  (Read 4563 times)

Offline olhippie

• Gut Pile Club Member
HUNTING DOGS FOR SALE
« on: December 31, 2005, 09:45:07 AM »
....I've got four 7 week old(ready to go to thier new homes)- DECKER style rat terriers. Three males, and a female,multi-colors. The sire is a 32 lb.super intelligent,top notch rat killer! The bitch is 20 lb. and an enthusiastic squirrel dog who can get 10 feet up the tree after the little critters,she kills rats with one or two bites! Her pups are larger than either she, or the sire, were at this age (one runt,of course). If you aren't familiar with rat terriers,they are the breed that Teddy Roosevelt used for ALL his game dog pursuits,bear and cougar included! They look much like a fiest (indeed they were the first dog called "fiest")or Jack Russell smooth hair,the biggest confirmation difference from the more familiar Jack Russells are the rat's erect ear carriage,and in the case of Decker style dogs, thier larger more muscular confirmation. I have e-photos-contact me in Atlanta GA .....$200.00 CKC registered pups..Send me a personal message..
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 12:18:48 PM by olhippie »

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: HUNTING DOGS FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 07:07:21 PM »
I bet those would be fantastic squirrel dogs, olhippie!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline hunter220

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: HUNTING DOGS FOR SALE
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 09:36:57 PM »
hey whats ur email, id like to see some pics, and get some info

Facebook Comments