October 24, 2017, 03:50:01 AM

Author Topic: New here  (Read 924 times)

Offline Buckslayer17

New here
« on: January 05, 2006, 12:45:39 PM »
Hey everyone.Im new here. Im 17 and from whitesboro new york..I like to hunt, fish and just be outdoors to see the beauty. I mainly hunt whiteailed deer with family and friends..Fish a lot in the summer

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 01:03:03 PM »
Welcome to Gut Pile Style Buckslayer!!   :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 04:28:26 PM »
hey buckslayer welcome, quick little thing here, use the search thingy at the top of the page and type in a word, lots and lots of great info here, and if ya ask anything, and i mean anything someone here will certainly fire off info to you  O0 jump in dont be afraid ! pull up a chair or part of the log at the campfire and toss in your 2 cents!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 05:34:00 PM »
Welcome to the site Buckslayer17.  Glad you joined in, lots of good information and people here.  O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 09:12:56 AM »
Welcome to our gang, Buck! O0 So, how's hunting and fishing been in your neck of the woods?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline biteme

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 04:34:27 AM »
Hey Buckslayer, I’m new here too.
Glad to see you found the place.

I’ve hunted and fished a lot of places but never in New York or anywhere close to it.

I’d really be interested to hear what it’s like.
You say you hunt Whitetail’s, what do you see where your at when your out there?
I don’t have a clue as to what your area has to offer for fishing, fill me in.
Make a couple of posts in the deer and fishing forums here and tell us all about it.
A Photo thief owns this forum

Facebook Comments