November 18, 2017, 02:46:06 PM

Author Topic: Piling on Peta  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Piling on Peta
« on: January 07, 2006, 07:37:24 PM »

PILING ON PETA
Saturday, January 07, 2006 - FreeMarketNews.com

Is the People for the Ethical Treatment for Animals (PETA) association facing a critical mass of "un-hippness." PETA faces charges that, since 1988, its Norfolk, VA headquarters has killed more than 10,000 dogs and cats - and these revelations have been accompanied by a rising tide of criticism. According to Wayne LaPierre, Executive Vice President of the NRA, the organization has contributed to even more radical groups, such as the violence-prone Animal Liberation Front (ALF). LaPierre takes a dim view of these groups. He says:

“Animal ‘rights’ extremism is a belier system based on 100 percent emotion and zero science, riddled with hypocrisy and roiling with contempt for humans. They’re so consumed by self-righteousness that they rationalize intimidation, property destruction, assault, arson and bombing to meet their ends.”

It isn’t too much of a stretch to see this group in the same philosophical tent occupied by other off-the-political spectrum organizations. Dave Foreman, a co-founder of Earth First! in an interview with the Sun magazine, had the following to say about the organization he no longer supports: “[A]s far as I’m concerned, Earth First! doesn’t really exist anymore. People who call themselves members of Earth First! are basically part of the international anarchist animal-rights movement.”

staff reports - Free-Market News Network

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Meat Hunter #737

Re: Piling on Peta
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 07:04:28 AM »
hey GP, as a new member to this forum I have to congradulate you on your time and effort to finding these type of quotes, most of the time I exist not knowing what is going on with these tree huggers. As far as I know I dont know anyone against eating meat and most people I know are familiar with somebody who hunts or fishes, but this is a big world and I need to open my eyes to the bigger picture.
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline Squirrel Commander

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 08:56:40 PM »
yeha meat hunter is right
One shot, make 'em drop like a rock.

Offline Korean&Proud

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 09:24:44 PM »
I definately beleive that people should have respect animals, but PETA is jsut insane... in a bad way.

K&P
Heres My Signature

Offline bigfatts

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 12:47:08 AM »
"People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals"... More like "Pinhead Eco-Terrorist @$$holes."
Never shall innocent blood be shed...
Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.
For I shall spread my blackened wings
and be the vengeful striking hammer of god.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 08:26:35 AM »
"People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals"... More like "Pinhead Eco-Terrorist @$$holes."

That is one of the best I have heard yet.  O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 09:50:33 AM »
"People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals"... More like "Pinhead Eco-Terrorist @$$holes." O0 O0 O0I LIKE that! Pinheads, for short. Yes, that fits very well! ;D O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Squirrel Commander

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 01:55:49 PM »
P.E.T.A. it is more like People for the Eating of Tasty Animals
One shot, make 'em drop like a rock.

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 03:28:24 PM »
YUP
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline Eric Hazelip

• Gut Pile Guide
  • The force is strong with this one
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 09:11:40 PM »
I think bigfats hit the nail on the head.
All who resist will die

Facebook Comments