October 17, 2017, 11:30:45 PM

Author Topic: Would you take the shot????  (Read 3507 times)

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
Re: Would you take the shot????
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 06:36:32 PM »
first of all im not the great with a bow at 10 yards i start getting worse at 15 i tend to miss my target at 20 30 yards..... i would probaly be hitting eather the doe or the second buck  :-P
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2006, 08:26:02 PM »
In a New York minute.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline ncbuckhuntr

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • HAPPINESS IS A LARGE STEAMING GUTPILE
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2006, 10:39:53 PM »
I kinna like the 2nd buck.

SAVE A DEER BAG AN ACTIVIST

SAVE A TREE EAT A BEAVER !!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 10:42:08 AM »
I would wait to see what that one behind him was going to do.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2006, 11:08:26 AM »
Like others I like the second buck.
But I would also wait, because the second buck is looking head-on, and might just pick-up any movement I would make trying for the first, and since the first buck&doe are already on alert, it wouldn't take much to make them spook, even if they didn't understand why the second buck has spooked.
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2006, 06:25:59 PM »
I would tell my client to wait for a better shot after the deer relax... They would ignore me.. shoot and miss... blame me for everything...  I would be forced to beat them senseless... then I would go to jail and get molested by Big Charlie.... Wait.. What were we talking about.
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2006, 06:30:18 PM »
I was wondering whatever happened to Big Charlie???? :D :twisted: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 12 Ring

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 09:58:28 AM »
YEP

Offline olhippie

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 09:59:21 PM »
....This looks like a 'last chance' moment. No room for hesitation or figuring all the details,shoot or pass,but RIGHT NOW is the moment of decision! I'd let fly on a low heart shot,the buck would drop and spin to depart,catching my arrow through the lungs! At least thats the positive thinking that would inspire my decision to shoot..........I too like the looks of the wide rack behind,but the buck in position is pretty too,and plenty high racked as well. Gotta go with the buck that's picked for me in this senario. Maybe later in the season,when the rifles are crusing wood that wide guy will present again.

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2006, 09:04:28 PM »
I'd just shoot his tail off so I could mark him for the next year...HA! O0
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Facebook Comments