October 17, 2017, 08:17:38 PM

Author Topic: Florida Panthers (update)  (Read 2836 times)

Offline biteme

• Gut Pile Club Member
Florida Panthers (update)
« on: January 13, 2006, 01:42:42 AM »
I  crazy

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:49:01 AM by jeffalaska »
A Photo thief owns this forum

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Florida Panthers
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 08:53:40 AM »
I am glad to see things worked out for those guys in the end. O0

It is a shame they had to lose so many animals and deal with the court crap. >:(

If the stupid park officials would have properly done their jobs......
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline biteme

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 10:02:39 AM »
 ;D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:49:22 AM by jeffalaska »

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 11:13:38 AM »
If I had the problem those fellas has with the cat killing my animals, the cat would have had a terminal encounter with a chunk of lead. It would have had the same treatment when it was near campers and children, too. Gators have to eat, too. :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 02:28:35 PM »
If I had the problem those fellas has with the cat killing my animals, the cat would have had a terminal encounter with a chunk of lead. It would have had the same treatment when it was near campers and children, too. Gators have to eat, too. :wink:

John, you read my mind. I woulda let things escalate until the cat approached the kids. Then, that woulda been all she wrote. I woulda tied up the goat, sighted in a high-powered rifle, and made sure my gators were hungry. >:(
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline biteme

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2006, 07:20:26 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:49:39 AM by jeffalaska »

Offline hunter220

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2006, 10:07:53 PM »
hey jeff. I ve noticed that u go on the most exiting hunts, and do the coolest things.  I think thats reeaallyy cool. Howd ya get into it??? well anyway, keep it up, and keep the AWSOME posts coming! O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2006, 10:31:58 AM »
That was my thinking about the officials trying to bait the unfortunate fellas. Another thing, the media certainly was slanted against them. I think those gentlemen really went to great lengths to control their anger. Me, I would have shot the damn cat and paid the fine, then find some more friendly press.  I shot a rabit cat on my parent's property that attacked me and their dog. A call to the local police didn't effect any response, so I went back outside their house and shot the cat as it was approaching me again. You guessed it, the cops rolled up then, about 1 1/2 -2 hours after I called them. After setting things right with them, they went packing back to the station house. The first thing out of their mouths were some threats, But I know my way around police departments. That was the end of the incident, and they removed the dead cat and went about their duties. My dad was retired from the same PD, and was too elderly to respond to the threat.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 11:48:47 PM »
If it had been me, the cat would have been shot, very quietly, without anyone knowing, the collar cut off, and "deposited" in another portion of the state over a period of time.  I would have made it look like the cat was moving out of the area, and then all of the sudden, the collar would have went dead.  All of this would have been done probably the second time the cat showed up.

As we tell the local Conservation Officers down there were we hunt, "We don't need your help.  Just stay out of the area because we handle our own problems on the creek."

The way I look at it, if no one KNOWS anything about it, no one can SAY anything about it.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
    • http://www.brandonwildlifestudio.com
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 12:01:26 AM »
The feds and state officials are trying to introduce cougar, panther, mt. lion whatever you wanna call it..lol..  here in OK. We have an overpopulation of deer here. Ya, like that will work..ain't worked no where else. Way i figure it, what's the cougar gonna go after, a deer or a new born calf in a pen?

Anyways...i am for and against the importation.

For: possible hunting season on them

Against: alot of lost livestock

Anyways, we had some locals shoot one of the "imported" cougars. Seems it had a tracking device under the skin-kinda like a pet ID chip.

Good thing them fellers could skin fast...  ;D

LadyT
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Sometimes i aim to please, but mostly i just shoot to kill.

All of us were born crying. Some of us outgrow it.

Facebook Comments