October 23, 2017, 08:07:18 PM

Author Topic: Introduction of myself  (Read 2118 times)

Offline 12 Ring

• Rookie Club Member
Introduction of myself
« on: January 13, 2006, 12:09:13 PM »
Hi there,
    This is my first time and i just wanted to introduce myself. I am an avid deer hunter or should I say I am addicted to deer hunting. And now that the season is over I am happy to find a place where there are more people like me.  I am from Mass. but don't hold that against me. I hunt in Me. Ct. and Mass. I use a bow, rifle, shotgun, and muzzle loader. If they ever start a rock season I'll start chucking rocks at them. I am no youngster I will be 52 years old in March and I have been hunting for 40 years now. Any way just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.    Mike
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 12:11:53 PM by 12 Ring »

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Introduction of myself
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 01:18:14 PM »
Hi there,
    This is my first time and i just wanted to introduce myself. I am an avid deer hunter or should I say I am addicted to deer hunting. And now that the season is over I am happy to find a place where there are more people like me.  I am from Mass. but don't hold that against me. I hunt in Me. Ct. and Mass. I use a bow, rifle, shotgun, and muzzle loader. If they ever start a rock season I'll start chucking rocks at them. I am no youngster I will be 52 years old in March and I have been hunting for 40 years now. Any way just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.    Mike

Hi Mike!  Welcome to Gut Pile Style!!   We know exactly how you feel about the rock season.   :twisted:   We need to start lobbying for one soon!
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Eric Hazelip

• Gut Pile Guide
  • The force is strong with this one
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 01:30:54 PM »
Great to have you with us mike
All who resist will die

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 01:36:43 PM »
Welcome to Gut Pile Style Mike! O0  Pull up a chair by the fire and start telling your stories. :twisted:

Another person with a Birthday March.  O0  You know, they say all of the good people are born in March.

I won't hold being a resident of Massachusetts against you, as long as your a Pittsburgh Steelers Fan.  :twisted:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline biteme

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 07:28:12 PM »
Welcome aboard Mike,

With 40 years of hunting under your belt, I'd suppose you might
have a tale or two to share?
A Photo thief owns this forum

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2006, 11:34:07 AM »
welcome to the home away from home here 12ring, mike. with the 40 years you i am sure got some good lies, er i mean storys to share and some well woods wisdom to share with us!! coffe is over there>> pull up a seat and partake some good time here!!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2006, 07:38:38 PM »
Welcome. Plan on picking up new bad habits
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline hunter220

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2006, 09:46:26 PM »
hey mike.. welcome to gut pile!   

Offline bass stalker

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2006, 11:37:41 PM »
hey guys should have stopped here first, I live in SC ,I hunt alot of private land,and cover alot of water when fishing. I started fishing when i was about ten.lived overseas for awhile and did alot of crabbing with my uncles, came back stateside, my uncle bought me a 202 combo caught my first channel cat  i thought i was king and i have been hooked ever since in more ways than one lol. i hope my son will have the same passion for hunting and fishing. my daughter has been hunting with me, but after i found the tick on her she just won`t go,just thought i would throw that in for laughs.

Offline biteme

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2006, 08:51:38 AM »
Good to meet you Bass stalker.
A Photo thief owns this forum

Facebook Comments