November 21, 2017, 08:51:07 PM

Author Topic: Not ANIMAL wackos........but birds of a feather  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Not ANIMAL wackos........but birds of a feather
« on: January 18, 2006, 11:14:03 AM »
BoooHooooHooooo  Unbelievable   >:(   Don't you just hate it for them?   

"ALERT AND UPDATES ON ACCUSED ELF PRISONERS IN SACRAMENTO
by Sacramento Prisoner Support Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2006 at 12:17 AM

download PDF (772.2 kibibytes)

Eric McDavid, Zachary Jenson and Lauren Weiner were arrested on Friday in Auburn, California and accused of "conspiring to damage or destroy by explosive or fire" cell phone towers, power plants and US Forest Service facilities. They are accused of being members of an Earth Liberation Front cell and are currently being held in the Sacramento County Main Jail.

We have been in contact with all three prisoners and they have all requested prisoner support, including: receiving letters, books and assistance in obtaining legal counsel. When writing to the prisoners, please do not discuss their cases at all. Any mail addressed improperly will not be delivered. Use their proper names and refrain from discussing issues related to their charges. Remember, all mail is opened and read by the government and can be used in court. Mailing instructions are below. Please follow them carefully or the prisoners will not receive what you send them. When sending literature please keep in mind the nature of the charges against them and do not send anything which could potentially be damaging to their case.

Eric would like books about new physics, philosophy, alternative health and yoga. Zachary would like non-fiction accounts of traveling and is also interested in personal ‘zines [ we do not know if ‘zines will get into the jail; for the best results have them sent through a publisher such as AK Press ]. Lauren would like books about prison issues and is interested in historical political prisoners.

We are asking that everyone wait until the prisoners and their lawyers have had an opportunity to develop defense strategies before organizing any activities on their behalf other than letter writing.

Lauren is severely lactose intolerant has requested nutritious vegan meals. She says she has not been able to get enough vegan protein. She would like people to call or write the jail and request that she be given nutritious vegan meals and be given access to the commissary, which she has so far been denied. She is currently in isolation and has only been allowed to leave her cell for visits and court. Zachary is vegetarian and would like people to call and/or write the jail and request that he be given vegetarian meals"
[/size].

........it continues on with gibberish about how to contact the authorities to make these requests.   >:(

Give'em a can of potted meat and tell them to quit their whimpering!!!!   I wonder if they can receive shirts?    :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
Re: Not ANIMAL wackos........but birds of a feather
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 11:40:16 AM »
GIVE THEM SPAM AND TELL THEM TO SHUT THE .......   O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 11:43:48 AM »
I would gladly chip in a couple bucks to send each of them a nice GPS tee shirt... Maybe even write a few comments on the shirt. Like, "Congrats on the 25 - life", or "Hope you fry", or maybe even "We'll be rooting for your indictment and incarceration." :twisted:
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Eric Hazelip

• Gut Pile Guide
  • The force is strong with this one
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 05:05:47 PM »
I would send them a few rolls of summer sausage if you think that would help.
All who resist will die

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 03:19:38 PM »
Yeah, what you folks said! Or, cut off their entire food supply and toss them raw meat. Then take bets as to how long it will take them to eat. I think they belong in general population, too.  :twisted:I won't mention what their diet would consist of when they are tossed into general population. It won't have anything in common with vegetables. :shock: :wink: :twisted: ;D ;D ;DDoes the term," BUBBA" suggest anything? :shock: ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline eddiejohn4

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • from michigan
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 01:25:28 AM »
Since they are vegetarians,maybe they need to be in the general population.That way they could get their salads tossed.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 07:30:28 AM »
I hope they throw the book at them.  Evidently, they're facing Federal charges since the stuff was on US Forest Service land. O0

Also, if the one chick is in isolation, she must have done something to deserve being in isolation.  The way I look at it, as long as they are being fed, that's all that matters.  If I were there and they served peas, you wouldn't hear me griping about the peas, I just wouldn't eat them since I consider them 'shrivled green balls of death'! :-P  It's their choice not to eat the food.  If I were used to eating steak every night, and then once in jail I had to settle for what was being served, I would either eat it or go hungry.

Too many times, the jails and court systems cater to little whining whimps like this!  That needs to change!!!!!

Hey GP, can you post the contact information (if you have it) for the jail and court system they're in?  We all should write letters to those people telling them basically what I posted above! :twisted: O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 07:36:41 AM »
Yeah, what you folks said! Or, cut off their entire food supply and toss them raw meat. Then take bets as to how long it will take them to eat. I think they belong in general population, too.  :twisted:I won't mention what their diet would consist of when they are tossed into general population. It won't have anything in common with vegetables. :shock: :wink: :twisted: ;D ;D ;DDoes the term," BUBBA" suggest anything? :shock: ;D ;D ;D

speaking of... has anybody ever tried a sliver of raw venison while cutting it up?? ...  ok. I'm no canibal or anything but a few years back I was hanging around this friend of mine and were cuttin up venison... he took a sliver of back strap and asked me if I wanted a piece... we were drinking some beers and I said "hell no" ... but the thought of doing it crossed my mind... I then said " I'll do it if you do"of couse we each had a sliver and it was nothing I had ever tried before... very tender and almost sweet ... like candy every year I cut a deer at my table I have a little sliver in rememberance and dedication of the animal and then I give my dog a couple pices more, to finish the good hunt. If it ever becomes the death of me then that is what nature intended, because that raw piece of backstrap is the sweetest meat you can ever try... guaranteed...
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2006, 08:59:12 AM »
ok this reminds me of a "right of passage" of sorts, first deer you even got was it a tradition to taste/drink the blood of the first kill? at 16 it seemed a bit sick, but then it was a right of passage to do so.. i know a few on here have done the same....
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments