December 16, 2017, 04:05:51 AM

Author Topic: trees....  (Read 6338 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: trees....
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2006, 08:19:14 PM »
ok squa.... i gotta ask this one question. how in the heck do you get hit by a parked car?!?!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2006, 08:43:24 PM »
do u realy want me to go there  :-P
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2006, 11:02:56 PM »
ok squa.... i gotta ask this one question. how in the heck do you get hit by a parked car?!?!

Bike Riding, Skate Boarding, Roller Blading, or Stupidity?  :twisted:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Zero

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2006, 11:58:04 AM »
For tree experiences, well, theres millions, oddest one I can recall is when I was following hog tracks over the hill and I heard a loud bam like a gunshot around me, I just looked around didnt see anyone and just heard a loud blam behind me and got covered with mud and just turned around and saw the tree, went to turn around and tripped over the tree I saw not even 5 seconds ago and rolled down the hill and hit an oak. Was my moment of redneck genious :P

Offline Hobbes

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2006, 02:02:08 PM »
Morax...no more motorcycle for you...
I've only had one real tree stand fall. I was climing down (attempting) when I slipped off the first step due to the freezing rain that started after I got into the stand. I went ass over teecup and landed on my back. The shotgun caught my dead center in my chest. I was down about 5 minutes. After I realized nothing was broke and I could breathe again I went and bought my first safety harness. Some other falls..thought I was acrobatic or something and was attempting to  swing from branch to branch.This time the 2nd branch was higher and I missed of course. Broke my arm...then got crapped on by a seagull later at ball field. Wasn't my day. The one bike story i will tell was jumping ramps in the street and planting face first into a telephone pole. Cracked my knee cap. Pushed my brother off a yard roller. He got rolled into the ground from the thighs down.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2006, 02:51:02 PM »
Morax...no more motorcycle for you...

still ride the same one that almost took my foot in 91
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments