November 19, 2017, 04:43:47 PM

Author Topic: Pam Anderson Leads PETA Charge Against Col. Sanders Statue In Frankfort  (Read 3143 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
No Feathers Ruffled At Fletcher's Office

An animal rights group is calling for the statue of Col. Sanders to be removed from Kentucky's capitol building in Frankfort.

Actress Pam Anderson, who is leading the charge with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, said the statue stands as a monument to cruelty, and has no place at the Kentucky state capitol.

The suggestion didn't ruffle any feathers in Gov. Ernie Fletcher's office, WLKY NewsChannel 32 reported.

A spokeswoman said Col. Sanders was one of Kentucky's most distinguished citizens and the statue will stay.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
Re: Pam Anderson Leads PETA Charge Against Col. Sanders Statue In Frankfort
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 10:08:52 PM »
Good for the State of Kentucky, glad to see they will not fall prey to the PETA pansies! O0

Now, if some moron get the idea mess with the production of Kentucky Bourbon, I am loading up the minivan and coming down with guns loaded.

Gotta have bourbon. O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline wirwin

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 10:20:18 AM »
He!! ya O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 11:37:02 AM »
Pam doesn't even know where Kentucky is, and thinks Kentucky is a horse ranch near Dallas. She is confused about that too, since she is still looking for Dallas, Canada on her road maps of Idaho. She thinks top heavy means wearing a Vegas showgirl hat, and mojo is a vitamin supplement for vegies. Every time I hear a blonde joke, I think of Pam. She is the one that gave blonds world wide infamy. One of her disgusted boyfriends called her a nitwit, and she took it as a compliment.  If her mind expanded, her butt would become twice as wide. She's so dumb, she can't even be insulted. :D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Korean&Proud

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 04:15:56 PM »
I think all that plastic is getting to her head lol.

K&P
Heres My Signature

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2006, 09:58:18 AM »
I read a short piece about her saying how she liked a certain brand of shoes and the shoes made her feel taller while she swam in them. This is no joke, she was actually quoted as saying it. She really does give even real dumb blondes a bad name.  :shock:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2006, 06:31:06 AM »
My favorite response was from a morning talk show host named Glenn Beck when he said " pam, I dont know if you know this... but nobody wants to hear you talk" , implying she should only be seen and not heard. Glenn is the coolest right wing consevative talk show host I have ever heard. if anyone has heard him in the mornings (est) I bet they would agree.
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2006, 07:47:14 AM »
I found a pic of her without make-up... O0
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2006, 02:31:55 PM »
Nice picture, but that must have been in the early years, you know before her enhancements  :roll: .  i am glad to see Kentucky take a stand against these pretards, now lets see if the other state will fool.
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2006, 10:15:51 AM »
Here is a math quiz. If you place two PETA folks side by side, do you still have two halfwits,  :D :Dor a total of one halfwit?  :D2X0 still equals 0, right?  :D2 halves (1/2 X1/2 = 1) still = a halfwit. It's simple math, figures don't lie.  PETA folks are halfwits, any way you add them up.  I can give you an example of two halfwits that equalled 0 when the event was over. The two yoyos lived about 70 miles north of here. They found a WW2 pineapple grenade that had been disarmed, the powder and fuse removed.  It was easy to reload using smokeless gunpowder and another fuse taken from a smoke grenade they found. The only weak link in their work, besides their mental ability, was the fact that a smoke grenade is not timed like personell grenades. The smoke grenade was a instant fuse when the pin is pulled- there is not the 3-5 seconds of burning like the regular grenade has. So, their bodies were discovered on the edge of the town's gravel road shoulder, shredded by the grenade. It took some time to piece together the evidence of their deaths. I can visualize what happened. They pulled the pin, let the lever fly, and BOOM, it exploded right in the hand of the thrower as soon as he let go of the lever, or "spoon". From the evidence, they were standing by their car and were attempting to toss the grenade into the roadside ditch or over the fence.  :shock: :D
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 10:18:01 AM by John Andrews »

Facebook Comments