October 18, 2017, 02:20:08 PM

Author Topic: Mad River Became an Uncle Today  (Read 3145 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Mad River Became an Uncle Today
« on: January 23, 2006, 09:32:36 PM »
Well y'all, it is official, I became "Uncle Chris" today.  My younger brother and his wife just had an 8 Pound 9 Ounce, Healthy, Baby Girl.  Her name is Bailey Richardson.  I have already been to Cabela's website, looking for Real Tree Baby Clothes.

My brother doesn't hunt or fish, so it is going to be up to me to make her a Gut Piler. O0
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 12:36:58 PM by Mad River »
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
Re: Mad River Became and Uncle Today
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 09:36:36 PM »
Congrats there uncle Chris   O0
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 06:57:13 AM »
Do some shopping at the link below.  I think you'll find some of what you're looking for there. O0

http://www.cafepress.com/gutpilestyle/139169

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 07:41:26 AM »
Congratulations on the new joy.  O0

I have to ask though.
She doesn't look like her Uncle, does she?  :D
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 10:08:52 AM »
Congratulations, Mad River! O0 She has a great uncle that can teach her the fun of hunting and fishing. It's hard to imagine a brother of yours that doesn't hunt or fish.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2006, 11:26:30 AM »
Congratulations, Mad River! O0 She has a great uncle that can teach her the fun of hunting and fishing. It's hard to imagine a brother of yours that doesn't hunt or fish.

My brother is the only one in the family to neither hunt nor fish.  I don't know what happened there.  He is a good kid though; he works his a$$ off and plays hard.  He is a chef at a 3 Star Restaurant, and enjoys the city life: fine cigars, expensive wine, single malt scotch, Starbuck coffee, gambling, and night clubs.  I am sure a bunch of that will change with the new family member.  I can see my sister-in-law seriously curtailing his weekend jaunts.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 01:47:05 PM by Ks_Sniper »
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2006, 01:08:23 PM »

My brother is the only one in the family to neither hunt nor fish.  I don't know what happened there.  He is a good kid though; he works his ass off and plays hard.  He is a chef at a 3 Star Restaurant, and enjoys the city life: fine cigars, expensive wine, single malt scotch, Starbuck coffee, gambling, and night clubs.  I am sure a bunch of that will change with the new family member.  I can see my sister-in-law seriously curtailing his weekend jaunts.

wow a whole paragraph to say the word "YUPPY"  hahah congrats on the addition though, i am sure either way she will know how to look after herself hunting/fishing wise....
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline john

Re: Mad River Became an Uncle Today
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2006, 02:43:16 PM »
thats cool. congrats! nothing is more fun then little girls. you'll get to take her to carnivals, and movies. in addition to fishing and camping. you'll have a great time. kids are such an adventure. seeing the world threw their new eyes always thrills me.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2006, 04:57:24 PM »
thats cool. congrats! nothing is more fun then little girls. you'll get to take her to carnivals, and movies. in addition to fishing and camping. you'll have a great time. kids are such an adventure. seeing the world threw their new eyes always thrills me.

yeah buddy!! it is still the same old thing but it looks brand new when you are with a lil one!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2006, 06:28:23 PM »
I have already been to Cabela's website, looking for Real Tree Baby Clothes.

My brother doesn't hunt or fish, so it is going to be up to me to make her a Gut Piler. O0

Owwwwww.   It's tough when one of your own puts the hurting on you.   :-\    Cough - cough - wheeze.   Et Tu MadRiver?  :'(

Do some shopping at the link below.  I think you'll find some of what you're looking for there. O0

http://www.cafepress.com/gutpilestyle/139169

I knew paying BC's bail would pay off some day.   :wink:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 06:50:08 PM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments