October 23, 2017, 01:04:00 PM

Author Topic: Mad River Became an Uncle Today  (Read 3147 times)

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: Mad River Became an Uncle Today
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2006, 06:54:11 PM »
Hey thats neat all the joy of a new curtain crawler and you can send them home to mom when you get tired. All the best to you and them. My son and his wife have been trying to give us our first grand yard ape but have been unsuccessful twice now. Got good news the other day he is being transfered to San Diego sometime between April and July. Will be the first time since 1995 he has been stationed stateside. I know she will miss her parente in Japan but it will be good to have him closer than Japan. It will only be about 3500 miles rather than several thousand
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2006, 09:06:59 PM »
I have already been to Cabela's website, looking for Real Tree Baby Clothes.

My brother doesn't hunt or fish, so it is going to be up to me to make her a Gut Piler. O0

Owwwwww.   It's tough when one of your own puts the hurting on you.   :-\    Cough - cough - wheeze.   Et Tu MadRiver?  :'(

Do some shopping at the link below.  I think you'll find some of what you're looking for there. O0

http://www.cafepress.com/gutpilestyle/139169

I knew paying BC's bail would pay off some day.   :wink:

Oops, my sincere apologies. :-[  I missed the baby clothes, they are sweet! O0

Cabela's doesn't carry anything that cool.  Again, my sincere apologies. :-[

I will be ordering by the end of the week; gotta get me one of them sweatshirts too.  O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2006, 09:10:04 PM »
LMAO!   ;D    Ok boys,  I guess we can call off the midnight posse to Mad's house since he did the back peddle dance.   :roll:

(Poor Mad - getting beat on and it's not even Morax doing it.   ;D  )

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2006, 09:18:22 PM »
Hey, I'll admit when I make an error and I appreciate you pointing it out.

Besides, like I said, Cabela's don't carry anything that damn cool.  O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Facebook Comments