October 16, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

Author Topic: My therapy may pay off......  (Read 3217 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
My therapy may pay off......
« on: January 24, 2006, 06:23:35 PM »
I think my new therapist is on to something that may just do the trick for me at work:
Perhaps you might try it sometime.......

1. Picture yourself near a stream.
2. Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
3. No one but you knows your secret place.
4. You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called "the world,"
5. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of
serenity.
6. Bubbles slowly float to the surface creating a gentle gurgling sound.
7. The water is crystal clear.
8. You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding
underwater.    :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: My therapy may pay off......
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 06:56:21 PM »
That is wonderful I can see you are making great progress. Keep up the good work.
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 07:08:12 PM »
Boy, that is soothing isn't it. :)  I'm already feeling more relaxed. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 09:20:36 PM »
My shrink keeps saying to stick with the self inflicted shock therapy. :'(

Any chance of getting a refferal to your therapist? :-[
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 10:05:06 AM »
Your therapist is a wise man! O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 04:03:23 PM »
I had to use this at work today, you would be amazed on how relieving it was.
Thanks G.P.
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 08:29:58 PM »
Now why would the "Metro-sexual Gutpile Style Pretty Boy" have a reason to use such a thing at work?  You didn't even look like you were old enough to grow whiskers in that picture.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2006, 08:17:14 AM »
Now why would the "Metro-sexual Gutpile Style Pretty Boy" have a reason to use such a thing at work?  You didn't even look like you were old enough to grow whiskers in that picture.

It's nice to see the "Metro Sexual Gutpile Style Pretty Boy" thing stuck. O0  That's priceless. ;D ;D ;D
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2006, 09:01:30 AM »

It's nice to see the "Metro Sexual Gutpile Style Pretty Boy" thing stuck. O0 That's priceless. ;D ;D ;D

I see Mad Rivers nickname is going to be my calling, G.P. should I change my User Name?

Ok now for the answer, I sell Parts all day long, people either don't understand that there is no warehouse big enough to hold all the parts for every vehicle made. Come-on 1942 Chevrolet should be restored yes, but there is no-way GM is going to keep making parts for this Vehicle, not enough of them still running. The other part is they ussually want parts yesterday, and can't understand that I made be sold-out at the time, or waiting for stock to come in, and if they are on backorder, why. Then theres the Boss, well I don't have to say anymore there. As far as the Female customers, I treat them as I did my ex-wife when she didn't know something, I try to explain, then show them, and treat them to a discount becuase their Husbands are embrassed to own a Mini-van  :roll: .
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2006, 05:40:50 PM »
Sharp stick poke poke poke! Minivan, poke poke poke! :roll: :wink: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments