October 19, 2017, 01:38:12 AM

Author Topic: My therapy may pay off......  (Read 3220 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: My therapy may pay off......
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2006, 07:59:34 PM »

I see Mad Rivers nickname is going to be my calling, G.P. should I change my User Name?

Maybe this will get them off your back Marlin.   8)

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=2811757
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2006, 08:21:23 PM »
Now why would the "Metro-sexual Gutpile Style Pretty Boy" have a reason to use such a thing at work?  You didn't even look like you were old enough to grow whiskers in that picture.
Now why would the "Metro-sexual Gutpile Style Pretty Boy" have a reason to use such a thing at work?  You didn't even look like you were old enough to grow whiskers in that picture.

It's nice to see the "Metro Sexual Gutpile Style Pretty Boy" thing stuck. O0 That's priceless. ;D ;D ;D

I see Mad Rivers nickname is going to be my calling, G.P. should I change my User Name?

Ok now for the answer, I sell Parts all day long, people either don't understand that there is no warehouse big enough to hold all the parts for every vehicle made. Come-on 1942 Chevrolet should be restored yes, but there is no-way GM is going to keep making parts for this Vehicle, not enough of them still running. The other part is they ussually want parts yesterday, and can't understand that I made be sold-out at the time, or waiting for stock to come in, and if they are on backorder, why. Then theres the Boss, well I don't have to say anymore there. As far as the Female customers, I treat them as I did my ex-wife when she didn't know something, I try to explain, then show them, and treat them to a discount becuase their Husbands are embrassed to own a Mini-van  :roll: .

Maybe this will get them off your back Marlin. 8)

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=2811757

I don't think Gutpiles helped you much there Marlin!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D  I guess we might be able to cut you some slack though.  After all, since you do deal with the public................................. :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2006, 10:54:31 PM »
Darn, don't show Marlin, or Morax, any mercy.  >:(

Between the two of them, my ribs are constantly bruised. :'(

I am just glad I finally got a good jab in on one of them. ;D
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2006, 09:15:25 AM »
wow i am just sitting back watching this one.... just what the heck is a metro sexual anyways? or is that the next evolution after owning a minivan? i was offered a minivan yesterday.. i laughed at the boss told him if ya ever see me in one, shoot me! told him i would take the motor though... i can always find some use for a 2.2 turbo  (i have a street bike frame thats just begging for an upgrade)  :twisted:
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2006, 09:35:53 AM »
That sounds like a real screamer.  But when the guys at the biker bar see aerostar stenciled on the side........ooooooh baby!

LOL!

Someone needs to go by and kick Marlin out of bed!  It's no fun having the monkey picking on him if he isn't going to see it!!!   :twisted:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments