October 21, 2017, 01:01:07 AM

Author Topic: Had to share...  (Read 4626 times)

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
    • http://www.brandonwildlifestudio.com
Had to share...
« on: January 25, 2006, 10:57:43 AM »
Just had to share this pic of a bobcat that was brought in the other day....

In Oklahoma we may not have the thick fur...but we got spots!!

LadyT
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Sometimes i aim to please, but mostly i just shoot to kill.

All of us were born crying. Some of us outgrow it.

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Had to share...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 11:00:31 AM »
You are right, that is a Pretty Kitty.  O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 11:17:06 AM »
wow with the spots it looks like a baby leapord.. not what i was expecting to see for a bobkitty
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 12:03:14 PM »
Sure is a fine animal, almost looks like a cross breed.
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 03:24:36 PM »
That should make a really pretty mount!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 06:05:03 PM »
Thanks guys, and hopefully i can post some pics when it is mounted....if the ole boy's wife don't kill him before he pays me...ROFL

LadyT
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Offline Morax

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 06:40:30 PM »
Thanks guys, and hopefully i can post some pics when it is mounted....if the ole boy's wife don't kill him before he pays me...ROFL

LadyT

take a few durring also, and ok i will bite, why will the "ole boys wife kill em"??

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 07:23:23 PM »
Well, see...i am a fur buyer as well as a taxidermist....so when people bring bobcats over they expect to GET money. But i talked him into mounting this one, because of the spotting. So...since his wife doesn't want him having any more mounted animals in the house...and she was expecting money for the cat- she will kill him for PAYING money to have it mounted. (and for bringing it home to hang in the house)

LadyT

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 07:27:14 PM »

LadyT

take a few durring also, and ok i will bite, why will the "ole boys wife kill em"??

You know, between the stuff with the arrow, percussion cap and powder, and all the rumors, I'm beginning to think all of the rumors are true! :roll:  The guy's wife will kill him because of the money that he's spending to get the cat mounted!  DUH!  Every red-blooded American Male that has something mounted knows that!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Morax

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2006, 09:20:19 PM »

LadyT

You know, between the stuff with the arrow, percussion cap and powder, and all the rumors, I'm beginning to think all of the rumors are true! :roll:  The guy's wife will kill him because of the money that he's spending to get the cat mounted!  DUH!  Every red-blooded American Male that has something mounted knows that!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ;D ;D ;D

i told ya too many head crashes man..  no i didnt know if it was the cash or what the big deal was, something like that yeah i would have mounted... its "different" ya know...

Facebook Comments