December 12, 2017, 04:57:38 PM

Author Topic: Guy from Virginia  (Read 797 times)

Offline vdubya63

Guy from Virginia
« on: January 26, 2006, 08:11:30 PM »
Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. I came across this site on a search for squirrel hunting and man this site is great. I am from virginia  and live to hunt. I love to hunt Deer,turkey,squirrle,fox and one of my favs CROW. So you will be seeing more of me around now back to me reading all these posts.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Guy from Virginia
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 08:20:56 PM »
Welcome to Gut Pile Style VW!!!  You've got alot of reading to do, but be sure to jump in where you can!   8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 09:08:57 PM »
hey vdub welcome !! come in post often tell yer friends! kick back by the fire, and since yer the new guy you get the next load of firewood  O0
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 05:20:10 PM »
VW, welcome to the gang that smells like woodsmoke and fried squirrel! Grab yourself a piepan, fork, and dig in, we got plenty. I'm not saying what, but we got plenty! O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline vdubya63

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 07:31:45 PM »
Thanks guys!!

Facebook Comments