October 18, 2017, 01:56:00 AM

Author Topic: Ice fishing ...  (Read 2305 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Ice fishing ...
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2006, 11:00:41 AM »
I can understand ice fishing if the ice is 20 feet thick and we are in a well heated shanty, with the fish biting like crazy.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline john

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2006, 02:19:32 PM »
actually the fish can put up a pretty god fight, the water where their at isn't that cold. the ice has been so poor this year i haven't gone out yet. hopefully this month will chill down a bit.
my wife used to hate fishing. i took her out ice fishing one day. not sure how i got her to go, she must have lost a bet or something. she caught 35 fish or so in about a half hour. now when i can't find her around the house first thing i do is check to see if the boats gone.

Offline APRock

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2006, 05:39:22 PM »
Been a very strange winter for us.  I have only been out once.  Windy day, got fed up and went and bought a new shack.  Then the weather turns and unless I go way north, there ain't no ice to fish on - might as well break out the canoe!
I refuse to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Offline hunter220

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2006, 06:57:51 PM »
Thats an Awsome Fish!

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2006, 07:08:10 PM »
I love crappie fishing!  We usually go in March when it's warming up.  The lakes are just starting to get sloppy.  You sit on your sled in the sun and drink beer and catch a s*it load of fish.  IT's great!
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Facebook Comments