October 20, 2017, 10:59:15 PM

Author Topic: It's working.........  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
It's working.........
« on: January 31, 2006, 09:22:02 PM »
Well, it looks like we're getting under someone's skin.  As most of you know, we utilize some pay-per-click advertising.  As I type this, some apparent petard is sitting on one of our animal rights listings, clicking over and over and over and over and over.  Apparently they are planning to "show us" by running up the bill.  This of course won't happen because the service provider has built in security to prevent this very thing.   ;D  But, like I said, we must be getting under someone's skin!!!   :twisted:   

Gut Pile Style .....  Pissin' Off Peta ....  One Pile At A Time!   :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Korean&Proud

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: It's working.........
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 11:09:04 PM »
yeah, to be honest i have no idea what any of that stuff means... but as long as teh petards dont like it more power to yah lol!

K&P
Heres My Signature

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 06:42:03 AM »
it takes all kinds to make the world go round.... but why am i such a magnet for them?
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 06:47:39 AM »
Keep up the good work GP! O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 11:29:01 AM »
Keep up the good work GP! O0
O0 O0 O0Right on, GP! O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments