December 16, 2017, 11:53:46 AM

Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Howdy
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2006, 01:33:39 PM »
As for the hunting and trapping what do you all want to know about?

First off, go to the "Just Jawin' Board" and find my post titled "Trapping Questions."  You can throw your two cents in there.  Other than that, start answering various posts, start new ones, ask questions, etc.  It's a free forum, so jump in and make comments where ever you want.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline eddiejohn4

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • from michigan
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2006, 02:53:20 AM »
Welcome Zero,I was born and raised in the north,and have to say we have mighty fine hunting and fishing up here also. I also have to say that I love it up here.Nothing like hunting in the snow.

Glad you joined hope to here alot of input from ya.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2006, 11:07:42 AM »
Zero, welcome to the gang! We can sure use some good ol' southern input of yours here, for sure. Being born in Texas (no wisecracks, guys) I have been bouncing back and forth across the Dixie line for most of my life. So, how's the hunting and trapping been down there? You taking care of my gators?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Zero

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2006, 11:27:13 AM »
You know it ;)

Facebook Comments