October 23, 2017, 09:32:23 AM

Author Topic: This is just Plan Inhuman, and Sick  (Read 3089 times)

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
This is just Plan Inhuman, and Sick
« on: February 02, 2006, 07:13:55 AM »
I was reading the news this morning, and found this. It's no wonder why I hate the people who push drugs on others, or even just sit there and sell them. I don't do them, and I hope that my children will follow my shirt tails on this subject. To use puppies of all things, or animals is just plan sick, digusting, and the people, vets included that did should be shot. I don't mean in the head, and die. I mean starting with their feet and just work up from there, I know that my veiw is tough, but I believe it fits the crime.  >:(  >:(

NEW YORK - Colombian smugglers turned puppies into drug mules by surgically implanting them with packets of liquid heroin, authorities said.
Investigators believe the ring used the dogs, as well as people who swallowed the drugs, to conceal millions of dollars of heroin on commercial flights into New York for distribution on the East Coast.

Ten puppies, including Labrador retrievers, were rescued during a 2005 raid on a farm in Colombia, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration said Wednesday, while announcing more than 30 arrests.

A veterinarian had stitched a total of 3 kilograms of heroin into the bellies of six pups. Three died from infections after the drugs were removed.

The surviving dogs "are still alive and well, we're told," said John P. Gilbride, head of the DEA's New York office.

Colombian police said they adopted three dogs, one of which was being trained to sniff for drugs.

It was unclear how many dogs might have been used in the smuggling scheme, Gilbride said.

"I think it's outrageous and heinous that they'd use small, innocent puppies in this way," he said.

Besides the pups and human swallowers, authorities said the ring based in Medellin also concealed drugs in body creams, aerosol cans, and the linings of purses and luggage.

Recent raids in Colombia resulted in more than 20 arrests; another 10 suspects were in custody in New York, Florida and North Carolina. About 24 kilograms of heroin was seized, officials said.
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline john

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: This is just Plan Inhuman, and Sick
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 07:42:38 AM »
as ive said,,, must be some bad stuff to make people want to take it after it came out of someones butt. and everyone involved with sewing it into a puppy should get the death penalty. none of that sitting around on death row ... the judge should pass sentence, pull out a .44 mag, and execute the sentence right then and there.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 07:54:53 AM »
as ive said,,, must be some bad stuff to make people want to take it after it came out of someones butt. and everyone involved with sewing it into a puppy should get the death penalty. none of that sitting around on death row ... the judge should pass sentence, pull out a .44 mag, and execute the sentence right then and there.
I think that would be to quick, they don't suffer for their actions, I think it should be drawed out torture, at the offenders expense.
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 08:41:10 AM »
When you think you have seen it all, you see new lows. >:(
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 11:46:06 AM »
When you think you have seen it all, you see new lows. >:(

never ceases to amaze me the depths of depravity "humans" can come up with..  the wife just told me about the postal worker in california who shot up the workplace... i guess i am glad she dont work for them no more  :shock:
when in doubt shoot twice

Zero

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2006, 11:55:10 AM »
Dang, a dog isnt a play thing, some people just urk me off like nothing, a dog is a family member and a guardian, when the hurricanes hit here, I couldnt find a place to take my dogs, so I brought them it, and sat down here and rode it out with them, we were all huddled on the floor in a pile, next day I was finding dogs all over the woods with gash marks and stuff, some of them I had to put out so to speak cause they were that bad off. Its sick how people go about doing things these days, its one of the main reasons I rarely go near people.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 01:17:36 PM »
you wrote it i am repeating it!

"Dang, a dog isnt a play thing, some people just urk me off like nothing, a dog is a family member and a guardian"

was worth saying twice!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Hobbes

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2006, 01:47:53 PM »
Unfortunately we see it alot... I had a local woman here get caught putting it in her 5 month old baby's clothes and smuggling it. Why involve innocents. If your scum then go ahead and ruin yourself

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2006, 02:03:45 PM »
Unfortunately we see it alot... I had a local woman here get caught putting it in her 5 month old baby's clothes and smuggling it. Why involve innocents. If your scum then go ahead and ruin yourself

So true, so true.
atleast the grown-up(if thats what you want to cll them) have a choice, but the animals, and baby's don't. Why put them at risk? I still can not figure out their way of thinking, and I quit trying long ago, but I hope that someday bubba implants something in them, and gives them no choice about it.
Take a Youth Hunting

Offline john

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2006, 02:45:35 PM »
i work in child protection services, you just can't imagine the things we see.
this week we had a women doing coke because in her 8th month she was tired of being pregnant. on a daily basis i would say we get 5 or 6  newborns that test positive for drugs. i just can't tell you how much i support maximum penalties for these people.
ok im going to stop now before i get too reved up,,,,but daaaaaamn!

Facebook Comments