October 23, 2017, 03:06:49 PM

Author Topic: This is just Plan Inhuman, and Sick  (Read 3090 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: This is just Plan Inhuman, and Sick
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2006, 02:48:53 PM »
not the place for it but HOBBBBESSSSS yer back!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline hunter220

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2006, 06:25:55 PM »
    that is so sickening. :'(   i cant beleive the things that people will do. teaches u to never get started with drugs cause u might get that desperate......     thats so horible  :'(

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2006, 11:46:36 PM »
220, I sencerely hope you mean it. You're young and have a lifesaving opportunity. Look around at the people like the ones discussed here. Realize how they got there. You don't have to walk down that road to see where it leads. If you can learn from the mistakes of others, you have no need to repeat them in your own life and pay the same price.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 12:19:30 AM by MOSPARKY »
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2006, 07:07:54 AM »
220, I sencerely hope you mean it. You're young and have a lifesaving opportunity. Look around at the people like the ones discussed here. Realize how they got there. You don't have to walk down that road to see where it leads. If you can learn from the mistakes of others, you have no need to repeat them in your own life and pay the same price.

I would also like to add to MOSPARKY.
That drugs are a Felony, and with one of those on your record, you can not own, or handle a Firearm for any reason, so the young fellows in here that Love this great sport of hunting, remeber that, you wouldn't be able to huntwith a Rifle.  :-\
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Morax

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2006, 07:09:50 AM »

I would also like to add to MOSPARKY.
That drugs are a Felony, and with one of those on your record, you can not own, or handle a Firearm for any reason, so the young fellows in here that Love this great sport of hunting, remeber that, you wouldn't be able to huntwith a Rifle.  :-\

this is not all in all true there marlin, depending apon certain things, and situations...

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2006, 07:43:06 AM »
I'm not sure what you mean Morax.  :-\
Or is it that I misunderstand the laws?  ???
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Morax

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 09:02:05 AM »
felonys are not all inclusive into the firearms laws, some felons are accually allowed to own long guns and hunt and shoot and what have you, now pistols are all inclusive you cannot own a pistol if you have been convicted of a felony.  ALSO there are degrees of this  too, if it is a non-violent felony the courts can and sometimes do allow for pistol useage. of course you can also have records exsponged, or a "pardon" from the state whereas they say ok you can own/use..  but the game commission here in pa has made some laws reguarding the loopholes that is not covered to restrict the use of firearms from non-owners, etc etc..  its murky water, and the easiest way of dealing with it all is staying on the good side of the law... drugs and the like, well i have a very hard line on this subject, when my daughter was born in florida, the doctor took me into the office and said we did drug test that came back positive. i hit the roof. i had no idea (love was blind then) it was going on. and well this aint the place to go into it all, lets just say the girl is doing great is in community college at age 15....

Facebook Comments