October 19, 2017, 10:39:18 AM

Author Topic: Ever notice..  (Read 2415 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Ever notice..
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2006, 10:43:40 AM »
It's 99% upbringing as to how a kid turns out. I see so many people and kids that never had to turn a tap, and are for the most part, pretty much worthless. Kids have to be punished when they do wrong. A lot of parents don't even know their kids have any problems until there is a police officer at their door or if they receive a dreaded phone call from the police or hospital.  We see more kids hanging out on the streets and at malls. That's because they have nothing else to do. That's the parent's fault, period. If these same kids could be out enjoying the outdoors like we do, they would have a different outlook on life. A lot of the street monkeys spend their youth in front of a TV or banging away on electronic games, many of them in a trance or on drugs.  As far as young love, we have all been there. Hormones rage, emotions flare, and your teen daughter is going to be a mother. This thankfully didn't happen with our daughter, but a lot of her classmates became very young mothers.  One of my brothers and I had to work like men when we were kids, and it didn't hurt us. Our dad took us hunting, fishing, camping, and on vacations. We were a working family, and we kids knew at a very young age how people should behave, OR ELSE.  :shock: O0It's all in how you raise your kids, to learn respect and work for what you want.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2006, 04:29:20 PM »
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!,, JUST GIVE ME MONEY!!!!!
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2006, 06:19:41 PM »
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!,, JUST GIVE ME MONEY!!!!!

if i give ya a dollar will ya go away?
when in doubt shoot twice

Facebook Comments