October 23, 2017, 02:20:29 AM

Author Topic: new pup tommorrow  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Meat Hunter #737

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: new pup tommorrow
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2006, 06:42:15 AM »
I got a dog whos about 3 yrs. a mix of s*itzoo(or whatever) and some kind of golden retriever of some kind... anyway the first time I brought him out in the field he puked in the car, then I noticed everytime I take him anywhere he pukes in the car... good dog, just pukes from nerves everytime I try and take him somewhere, so now hes a stay at home mut. My 'ole lady said when her youngest moves out(hopefully about 2 years) we could get a dog, anykind I want. the only thing is whatever I choose "it will get spoiled". she loves animals. and I really dont want to get another dog myself because if I get a good tracking dog, it'll justend up sleeping on the couch eating pizza every friday night. so I'm torn, go and adopt a dog for free with the hopes it has some sence or spend the few $100's and hope that it'll listen to me when were out together.
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline john

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2006, 02:59:35 PM »
well, she's a little blue eyed beauty. and no she doesn't bother scratching at the door yet..... just goes right for the rug.  her favorite toy is a tennis ball with a fake fur tail that squeeks. she grabs that thing and shakes it for all she's worth. boy them squirrels are in trouble now.
and much like me her favorite thing to do is lay on the couch getting her belly rubbed and napping.

Offline olhippie

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2006, 03:41:06 PM »
....I haven't expierenced the "hyper" thing with my rats. I've seen alot of Jack Russels with a serious dose of Hyper,but haven't gotten any rat terriers like that. Mine are the largest of the breed,the Decker type,and there are 'toy' rat types that i've no familiarity with. Often the toy breeds include Chihaua (sp?) to diminish the breed size. That might bring more hyper into the dog. My rats will lay around the house all day if kept in for inclement weather,but put them afield and they've boundless energy for the hunt. Best of luck to you John,with your new pal!

Offline john

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2006, 10:13:11 AM »
this ones a standard size. im guessing she's gonna be on the small side, around 17pounds. right now she's five pounds. she's a blue faun tricolor. with blue eyes. not a common color at all and very striking looking. if she'd shave her legs my wife would be in trouble.lol

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2006, 01:51:54 PM »
this ones a standard size. im guessing she's gonna be on the small side, around 17pounds. right now she's five pounds. she's a blue faun tricolor. with blue eyes. not a common color at all and very striking looking. if she'd shave her legs my wife would be in trouble.lol

had to read this 3 times for it to sink in....
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2006, 06:58:27 PM »
We all know that your a little slow Morax!  You don't need to remind us!
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2006, 07:00:03 PM »
We all know that your a little slow Morax!  You don't need to remind us!
oh you hush woman  :-P heheh
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline john

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2006, 07:47:35 AM »
well,, at 9 weeks she's pooping outdoors without much effort. cries to be let out. thats a smart pup.  is sitting on command 12 out of 15 times.  and a little fireball. she runs like crazy to catch up with me then slams on the brakes right in front of my feet. these are only small dogs in stature. she believes she's as big as any dog. she stared down a shepard lab mix at the vet the other day. lol, she doesn't realise he was thinking she looked like a chew toy to him.

Facebook Comments