November 19, 2017, 05:30:36 AM

Author Topic: Animal Rights Activists Indicted in Oregon  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Animal Rights Activists Indicted in Oregon
« on: February 04, 2006, 05:27:07 PM »
From www.UPI.com

Animal-rights activists indicted in Oregon
WASHINGTON, Jan. 20 (UPI) -- The Department of Justice said Friday it has indicted 11 animal/environmental rights activists on terrorism charges.

The 65-count indictment, which was handed down yesterday by a grand jury in the District of Oregon, charges members of Animal Liberation Front and Earth Liberation Front with numerous instances of arson, attempted arson, conspiracy to commit arson, use and possession of a destructive device and destruction of an energy facility.

The crimes took place in at least five states and resulted in millions of dollars in damages, federal officials said.

Americans for Medical Progress, a group supported by the pharmaceutical industry, said it hoped the indictments would dissuade other animal-rights activists from acting out against researchers who conduct animal experiments.

"Our hope is that those who support the animal liberation cause will see that criminal actions bring serious consequences, and will refrain from further assaults," said John Young, chairman of the board of Americans for Medical Progress.

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: Animal Rights Activists Indicted in Oregon
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 09:46:34 AM »
Good deal! O0  Now, fire up "Old Sparky"!!!!! :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 09:49:28 AM »
they use ole sparkey up there? i thought everyone went to the needle? either way i wish the news on tv would put this stuff on more!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline wirwin

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 05:23:42 PM »
Bout time.  Maybe the Petards will learn not to mess with the meateaters.

Facebook Comments