November 23, 2017, 07:14:15 PM

Author Topic: Scouting for White tailed deer  (Read 4128 times)

Offline eddiejohn4

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • from michigan
Re: Scouting for White tailed deer
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2006, 10:30:20 PM »
Why thank you sir.I think from now on I will order from you. When you get a chance email me with info on where to contact you, for shipment, price etc. Once again thanks.

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2006, 08:05:34 AM »
Thank You eddiejohn4,
I wasn't trying to give you a sales pitch, rather I was jus trying to explain the difference......  O0   If you would like more info, you can see all our products and information by visiting our website.

www.stonycreekwhitetails.com

Thanks again and enjoy.....  O0
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Offline 12 Ring

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2006, 03:12:57 PM »
Wow let me get this straight now stony you are saying all the scents at the stores are already expired before we even buy them.  Which would mean every scent I ever used has been no good.

Offline eddiejohn4

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • from michigan
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2006, 08:36:46 PM »
Stony, Im not a compulsive buyer, and I took your post on its merits.You  made sense and all urine or for that matter all biological metabolites break down with time , o2, and light. I also did not take ypur post as a sales pitch, but even if it was, what would be wrong with that, is this not the american way. As long as your product proves to be as fresh and pure as stated, I think I will bite.

Again thanks for the info and I will get  in touch as the season nears.

Offline ncbuckhuntr

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • HAPPINESS IS A LARGE STEAMING GUTPILE
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2006, 09:30:28 PM »
Hey stony creek I noticed in the snow (late season) one year one deer I was tracking had Reddish colored pee almost like there was blood in it. I think it was a buck have you ever noticed this 

SAVE A DEER BAG AN ACTIVIST

SAVE A TREE EAT A BEAVER !!!

Offline eddiejohn4

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • from michigan
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2006, 09:46:26 PM »
Stony, I do not take photos, this is a quirk of mine. do not enjoy the kill just the meat, so I do not mount any or take photos . the only antlers I keep are used to rattle.  And I expect nothing more than what you have stated. I have been successful without scents, and will add this to my arsenal.

I will let you know how the hunts have gone though. Thanks again. and I want my hat! ;D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 09:50:05 PM by eddiejohn4 »

Offline ncbuckhuntr

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • HAPPINESS IS A LARGE STEAMING GUTPILE
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2006, 10:51:41 PM »
Thanks for the info Stony  O0

SAVE A DEER BAG AN ACTIVIST

SAVE A TREE EAT A BEAVER !!!

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 11:33:25 PM »
Stony, I do not take photos, this is a quirk of mine. do not enjoy the kill just the meat, so I do not mount any or take photos . the only antlers I keep are used to rattle. And I expect nothing more than what you have stated. I have been successful without scents, and will add this to my arsenal.

I will let you know how the hunts have gone though. Thanks again. and I want my hat! ;D

Thats fine, I will take the photo of the backstraps..... and a testimonial on how well they tasted.. :-)  :-)

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 11:34:35 PM »
Thanks for the info Stony O0

Glad to have help...... :-)

Offline eddiejohn4

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • from michigan
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 11:48:50 PM »
Stony maybe someday we will get together and put some on the barbie. Have some family in foxsburg up on the allegany river.

Facebook Comments