October 23, 2017, 02:22:41 AM

Author Topic: Please fill out Sunday Hunting survey  (Read 5064 times)

Offline bust one

Re: Please fill out Sunday Hunting survey
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2007, 02:43:50 PM »
WHO IS ALL FROM N.C.         WILLIAMSTON HERE

THE LET US HUNT THE LAST SUNDAY OF LAST YEAR SO WHATS SO WRONG ABOUT OPENING UP SUNDAY HUNTING ...........I DONT SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT BUT MY UNCKLE HAD A POINT ..........HE SAID TO ME ....YOU ABOUT TO BUY A FOUR WHEELER RIGHT I SAID YEA  HE SAID WOULD IT BE NICE TO RIDE IT IN THE WOODS AND NOT WORRY BOUT GUNS SHOTS AROUND YOU ..............OUR TAKING UR KIDS RIDING HORSES AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT ONE CRAZY PERSON WITH A GUN..........HES RIGHT .EACH SIDE HAS GOOD OPINIONSSO ITS UP TO US ...................I SAY NOON TO DARK   SUNDAY HUNTING IS FAIR..........
if it,s brown it,s down and if it fly,s it die,s

BBF

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2007, 12:33:43 AM »
Mr Clinton saw to that in regards to getting anything related to firearms out of the US without an export permit. The paperwork is staggering for a private individual.  No problems getting classified material and other sensitive stuff out of the country thanks to the same guy and the Prez. :tickedoff

For Example. I ordered a Case Thumbler from the US and having it shipped to a family member residing in the US. BUT because the billing address of my Visa is in Canada I had to sent a letter to the vendor stating that I would be responsible for all export regulations and hold the vendor blameless in case...  FOR A !@@$&$  Case Thumbler !! :uglystupid2

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2007, 09:45:11 AM »
and "Smoke on the water" is when you are thinking of changing fishing lures?
  ;D  ;D  ;D DuPont Sinkers?  O0  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments