October 20, 2017, 12:21:28 PM

Author Topic: lambo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2316 times)

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
lambo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: February 07, 2006, 08:43:34 PM »
i just found out that my dad might be getting a lambergini body cut for our feiro!!!!! O0 he going to take out the v6 and put in a v8 and give it a turbo kit!!!! then hes going to get it painted dark blue with 2 big stripes going down the middle.  i cont wait till he gets it then we put it all together.  he said it might take a couple of years to finish it but im willing to wait O0 O0 O0 O0
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: lambo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 09:22:55 PM »
he musta hit the lottery.. its gonna take more than a couple years to do it all though.. and still after all the time and money dumped into it, its still gonna be a kit car.. sorta a "well yeah it looks like a gini, sounds like a chevy" but hey go for it...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 10:58:48 PM »
hey im excited if it looks like a lambo and goes fast i like it O0
its a bird its a plane its a....

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 11:51:05 PM »
You got a Fiero that still runs ?? I don't think I'd cut it up. Kinda like the Corvair for the 80's. It will soon be a classic.
 Not to pooh an idea, but have you considered how the tranny will take that much torque ?? That's a part that might be hard to find, and hard to substitute.
 Still .... Cruising in a Lambo look alike, that's gonna be coool  O0
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Zero

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 11:56:46 PM »
Never really got these fast things, I love me a 4x4 that can take on anything out in the woods. Thats me though, something I can chase the deer through the field on ;). That and I dun know nothing about what car your talking bout.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2006, 01:06:52 AM »
 He's talking about a replica of this:

John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2006, 02:15:21 AM »
N-I-C-E!  O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2006, 07:22:14 AM »
mo, they make conversion kits for the v-8 drop in on these things, so i dont think the torque would be much of a problem.. i am sure though its gonna be a bear to deal with the bugs that will come up on it all though. i say more power to em if he really wants to do it, but if it was me, i would either put the moneys into the existing motor or find something a bit better to put my time/cash into..better meaning something he has always wanted.... but to each his own, i have a wrangler with the conversion kit in it, and have done a few other kit cars so i know what its like

Offline john

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2006, 01:50:48 PM »
i had a 68 vw bug with a v8 in it, now that was a fun car

Offline Morax

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2006, 03:29:47 PM »
i had a 68 vw bug with a v8 in it, now that was a fun car

ok so you are as sick as i am then heheh, i thought the 350 vega was bad....friend of mine had a 440 in a gremlin..

Facebook Comments